42 | A piece of paper

Osamu fell asleep listening to his father telling him about how Mrs. Miya found out she was pregnant, How Mr. Miya reacted, how they found out about their genders and many more.

"Sweet dreams, Samu." Mr. Miya said, patting Osamu's head.

Mr. Miya took a seat next to Atsumu's bed, waiting for his oldest son to wake up and continue smiling at them like usual. Mr. Miya understood that Atsumu's existence had brought a very big change to Kiyoomi. 'He's waiting for you, So, get well soon, Tsumu.' Mr. Miya wondered.

Mr. Miya sat on the chair, deeply in thought. He had always imagined that his children would grown up healthily and be with the people they loved. But here they are now, in the cold, white hospital room.

"Kiyo, I know you're worried but you can't starve yourself. If you get sick too, how will you visit Atsumu when he wakes up?" Hima said.

"Take some more time to calm your mind, we'll leave your food on the table. Don't Starve yourself, idiot." Motoya said, shaking his head towards Hima, signalling her to give Kiyoomi more alone time.

As they both left Kiyoomi's room door, Kiyoomi peaked out his head from his blanket. Thinking about Hima's head over and over again.

'Tsumu..' Kiyoomi thought to himself.

As the Sakusa's were eating dinner, Kiyoomi opened his bedroom door and came out of his bedroom, walking towards the dining room where everyone else were.

"Kiyo?" Keigo said, placing his utensils down.

"Thank you for the food." Kiyoomi said, picking up his utensils.

Hima gave out a relieved smile since after Atsumu had entered the hospital, Kiyoomi hadn't been able to calm down.

After dinner, Mr. Sakusa was washing the dishes at the sink in the kitchen. Kiyoomi carried the dirty plates into the kitchen.

Mr. Sakusa didn't know what would be the best comfort to help Kiyoomi so he stood there, continuing washing the dishes in the silence between him and Kiyoomi.

After All the dish were cleaned, Kiyoomi headed straight to his bedroom, he sat Infront of his desk, looking at his note book filled with notes. As he flipped through the next page, a piece of paper  flew out of the book.

Kiyoomi picked up the paper and it was Atsumu's writing, 'I love you Omi-kun'. His hand writing was clean and tidy, although sometimes it was not well balanced.

Kiyoomi wrote a line of words underneath Atsumu's writing. He closed the notes and got up to shower.

The next morning, Osamu got up and his parents had left him a message saying they've gone to get breakfast and will be back soon. He washed up and took a glance at Atsumu's direction, he was still asleep.

He sat on the couch where he and Mrs. Miya had slept all night. Osamu looked through his phone for unread messages. Surprisingly, there were plenty.

'Remember to eat and rest well, Samu. Tell Mr and Mrs. Miya to take care of themselves too.' Rintaro had sent.

'I heard Atsumu got admitted to the hospital. I hope everything's alright, Osamu.' Shinsuke's message said, at 6:30 in the morning.

'Dont worry about Atsumu, He'll be all jumping up and down soon." Aran sent.

'This is Kageyama Tobio, I hope Atusmu gets batter soon.'

'Get plenty of rest too, Osamu.' Motoya sent at midnight, as he was worried that Osamu might not be able to rest well.

'Osamu, This is Hima's phone number. Remember to take care fo yourself.'

"Tsumu, They're all waiting for you to get up, Sakusa as well." Osamu said, looking at how Kiyoomi hadn't sent any messages. Knowing Kiyoomi was still worried either way.