31 | Unexpected visitors

It had nearly been two months after the two couples had their double date. Whenever time allowed it, Kiyoomi and Motoya would often sneak out of the Sakusa household and stay over at the Miya household.

Mrs. Miya and Mr. Miya would always welcome the two no matter what circumstances. Mrs. Sakusa didn't mind the two sneaking out but Mr. Sakusa would be furious if he found out.

"Sakusa? You're not asleep are you?" Motoya said.

"No." Kiyoomi said, putting on a jacket.

"Let's go then." Motoya said.

The two left using Kiyoomi's window, they took turns climbing the window trying their best to make not much noise.

"Where are you two going?" Kiyoomi's older sister said.

"..Older sister." Kiyoomi said.

"Well?" Kiyoomi's older brother said.

"We're going to the Miya Household." Motoya said.

"Can we come along?" Kiyoomi's older sister said.

"I already told mom." Kiyoomi's older brother said.

"Fine." Kiyoomi said.

"Oh.. so that's how you ended up coming with your siblings." Mrs. Miya said.

"Omi-kun?" Atsumu said, Popping his head out of the door frame.

"Komori? What the?" Osamu said, following Atsumu from the back.

"What's wrong?" Rintaro said.

"These are my older siblings." Kiyoomi said, unwillingly.

"Sakusa Keigo, Kiyoomi's older brother." Keigo said.

"Sakusa Hima, I'm the older sister." She said.

"Come out and greet them, Kids." Mrs. Miya said.

"So so, which one's Kiyoomi's lover?" Keigo said.

"Of course it's the blonde haired one, you dumbass." Hima said.

"Kiyoomi, Motoya, are you both staying over tonight?" Mr. Miya said.

"Yea!" Motoya said.

"And your siblings, Kiyoomi?"

"They're probably staying too?" Kiyoomi said, asking for Atsumu's hand.

'Let's go to your room.' He wrote on Atsumu's hand.

"Mom, We're gonna go to my room now." Atsumu said.

"Alright." Mrs. Miya said.

"Kiyoomi, seem to like this place a lot." Hima said, fidgeting her fingers.

"Does Kiyoomi perhaps not like his original home?' Mrs. Miya questioned.

"He mostly stayed in his bedroom." Keigo said.

"Kiyoomi often chatted with the both of us, He spends the most time with Atsumu usually." Mrs. Miya said.

"You should try giving him some time to open up to you. Once he's ready, He'll start approaching you." Mrs. Miya Continued.

"No wonder Kiyoomi likes this place so much, The atmosphere here is really nice." Keigo said.

"Omi-kun." Atsumu said, lying down on Kiyoomi's lap.

"What's wrong?" Kiyoomi said, Brushing Atsumu's hair gently.

"Your siblings seemed like really nice people but you don't look like you like them alot. Did you guys have a conflict at home?" Atsumu said.

"No, we didn't. We just didn't talk much back at home." Kiyoomi said.

"Are you staying over today?" Atsumu said.

"Yea." Kiyoomi said.

Kiyoomi and Atsumu watched a movie together before Atsumu fell asleep. Kiyoomi gave a peck on Atsumu's forehead and tucked him into the covers.

He left the bedroom to see his siblings, Osamu, Rintaro and Motoya talking with each other. It was certainly a pleasing thing to see.

"Kiyo?" Keigo said.

"Older brother." Kiyoomi said.

"Not gonna join us for a chat?" Hima continued.

"No, I'm gonna go check on Mrs. Miya." Kiyoomi said, pointing to the direction of the living room.

"Alright." Hima said.

"Do you guys not have a good relationship with Sakusa?" Osamu said.

"We did, when we were younger. But he stopped after Mom and Dad started fighting so much back when he was third grade." Keigo said.

"Sakusa's pretty carefree here, Our parents has already considered him as apart of the family now. Komori too." Rintaro said.

"He's pretty deep in love with Atsumu." Osamu said.

"He even said Atsumu's his whole world." Motoya said.