35 | His Lover

"What are you saying, Komori-kun?" The female first year said.

Motoya looked over to the jet black haired male's direction, his side profile was very attractive but his front view would be the best view.

It would be no big surprise if female or male first years would be attracted to him. Motoya couldn't help but smile from ear to ear seeing how Kiyoomi was looking at his phone.

It was pretty obvious who he was chatting with on his phone. Due to his phobia, It was rather difficult to approach him so some people would start by getting close to Motoya.

"It's exactly what I said, He's taken. You don't believe me? HEY, SAKUSA GET YOUR ASS HERE!" Motoya shouted, scaring the other two first years.

"What's wrong?" Kiyoomi said, still looking at his phone, grinning from ear to ear.

"Who are you talking to, Captain?" The boy said.

"My lover." Kiyoomi said, smiling very brightly.

"..So, It's true you have a lover." The girl said, in disappointment.

"Yea, They're really pretty and nice." Kiyoomi said, can't help himself but brag about Atsumu Infront of the first years.

"What's their name, Captain? Introduce your lover to us!" Another first year said, running into the gym upon hearing the conversation.

Atsumu sneezed as he was walking next to Rintaro, on their way to find Osamu who was called by a teacher.

"Bless you." Rintaro said tot he blonde haired boy.

"Someone's probably complimenting me behind my back." Atsumu said.

"And we don't even have to try to know who it is." Rintaro continued.

"Their name? ..It's a secret!" Kiyoomi answered, still smiling under his mask.

"If it's captain's lover then they must be a beauty to have our captain so hooked on."A another second year said, joining into the conversation.

"And that's practically what happened." Motoya said, looking towards Kiyoomi who had Atsumu between his legs.

"Omi-kun, if you're tired, we can go sleep in my bedroom. It's cold here." Atsumu said, gently ruffling with Kiyoomi's hair.

"Tsumu, blanket." Osamu said, handing Atsumu a blanket Mr.Miya crochet when the twins weren't home. She made them both one and was planning to make individuals for the others.

Atsumu's was coloured Grey while Osamu was coloured Pale yellow. It was something Mrs. Miya wanted to remind them that they have each other no matter what.

Kiyoomi was resting his head on Atsumu's shoulder, The Sakusa twins were also over at the Miya Household but they insisted on helping with making dinner that Mrs. Miya didn't really mind getting help with dinner.

"Keigo, Do you..find anything uncomfortable here?" Mrs. Miya said, anxiously.

"No, everything's fine, Ma'am. Do we bother you?" Keigo answered.

"No no, I was afraid you and your sister would be uncomfortable since it's only your second time here. Is there anything you both dislike to eat?" Mrs. Miya said, putting on the apron.

"No, No. We're not picky with the food." Keigo said, continuing to cut the vegetables.

"How's Mrs. Sakusa doing?" Mrs. Miya said, pouring some oil into the cooking pan.

"Mom's doing fine, Mrs. Miya." Hima said, walking in with dirt on her hands and face.

"Hima, The top of your forehead still has dirt." Mrs, Miya said, grabbing a handkerchief and wiping the dirt off.

"Mr. Miya's flowers are really pretty, he said some might bloom soon." Hima said.

"Mom's cooking is always the best smell, We could already smell it all the way front the backyard." Atsumu said, popping his head out of the kitchen door frame.

"I was wondering where everyone went, Looks like everyone's helping to make dinner?" Mr. Miya said, taking off his dirty gloves and throwing them to the laundry basket.