55 | Days into Weeks

"I'm home." Kiyoomi said, taking off his sports shoes as he changes into his slippers.

"Welcome ho,e, Kiyo." Keigo greeted, popping his head out of the kitchen.

"Dinner's almost ready so rest up a bit." Hima shouted from the kitchen.

"Well, aren't you home early? You ususally only come home by 7." Mootya said, coming down from his room hearing the commotion.

"I wasn't in the mood to continue doing my revision, so I just came home early I guess." Kiyoomi said lazily, lying on the couch scrolling on his phone. 

"You know, Tsumu actually got his first doctor's appointment this morning." Motoya said, hesistantly.

"Oh that's nice.. Wait what." Kiyoomi jumped up as he realized Motoya's words. 

"Suna got mad at Samu and me for not telling you because we were scared you were gonna get more worried than you are, so Suna told me I have to tell you no matter what." Motoya said, getting up as he was sitting on the floor, prepared to run away before Kiyoomi attacks him in a joking way.

"Why are you running away? I'm not gonna hit you. Plus, you did the right thing. Both of you and Samu are scared that I'll get more worried but Suna stands in the pont where he probably thinks I got betrayed." Kiyoomi said, sighing. 

"Is this what they call 'when couples stay together for too long the'll eventually turn into each other?" Motoya said, surprised that Kiyoomi didn't hit him. 

"Motoya, Kiyoomi dinner's ready." Mr. Sakusa said, wiping the water on his hands off with a cloth after spending some time in his garden. 

"Coming." Kiyoom said, standing up from his seat. 

As the Sakusa's ate dinner after a busy day for themselves, Kiyoomi couldn't help but check his phone frequently for messages from Atsumu as he just got his check up this morning. 

"Dad." Atsumu greeted, half awake. 

"How was your checkup?" Mr. MIya said, trying to hide the fact that he was worried about his oldest son. 

"The doctor recommended chemotherapy, I told him I'll consider it." Atsumu replied.

"But for now I'm gonna have to eat medication though." Atsumu continued, finally waking up from his slumber completely.