21 | Married or unmarried?

"Is that your way of comforting someone?" Kiyoomi chuckled.

 "If you're gonna make fun of my way of comforting you, I'm never gonna comfort you again." Atsumu said, standing up while putting his hands on his hips. 

"Are you trying to act spoiled right now?" Kiyoomi questioned. 

"I can see you smiling." Atsumu answered. 

"So you are acting spoiled right now." Kiyoomi said, teasing the blonde boy. 

"Wanna sleep in the guest room with Komori tonight?" Atsumu questioned Kiyoomi. 

"Alright, now that's mean." Kiyoomi said. 

"I'll go sleep in the guest room then." Atsumu said, jokingly. 

"And If I say no?" Kiyoomi said, pulling his hand. 

"Are we bothering something?" Rintaro said.

"You both will end up on the same bed either way. No use arguing who's sleeping is the guest room with Komori." Osamu said, lying down on Atsumu's bed. 

"You all wound me at times." Motoya said to the four of them as he was entering the bedroom.

"Close the door, the air conditioning is going out." Atsumu said. 

"And how do we 'wound' you?" Kiyoomi asked, raising his left eyebrow.

"It's quite obvious honestly. You both are just too blind to see it." Osamu answered. 

"What he said." Motoya said.

Kiyoomi went out of the bedroom to leave the other four chatting while he looked around and found Mrs. Miya in the living room silently thinking about something. 

"Oh, Sakusa. Weren't you with the other four?" Mrs. Miya said to the black haired boy.

"They were talking and I just decided to come out of the room." Kiyoomi answered as he sat down on the couch. 

"Atsumu told us you weren't comfortable around people so we don't go bothering you kids." Mrs. Miya said. 

"He said that?" Kiyoomi blurted out.

"Yes, he seems to be very attached to you." Mrs. Miya said. 

"Sakusa, If it's ok for me ask, Do you perhaps have a bad relationship with your father?" Mrs. Miya asked.

"No, He's just never really home most of the time." Kiyoomi answered towards the question. 

"Well if you have a hard time with your family, You're always welcome to stop by our house." Mrs. Miya said. 

After the conversation Kiyoomi and Mrs. Miya had, Kiyoomi returned to Atsumu's room to find Atsumu listening to 'Nothing' by Bruno Major. 

"You really do like that song huh?" Kiyoomi asked, snapping Atsumu out of his day dreaming.

"Yea, it's nice." Atsumu answered, curling up in his blanket. 

They both chatted away with whatever they could talk about, using the time they had left to stay by each other's side before Kiyoomi and Motoya has to return home. It was late midnight but hey were still chatting but they ended up being force into sleeping by Osamu.

"They finally went to bed?" Rintaro questioned the grey haired boy. 

"Yea. They both never separated when Sakusa even arrived." Osamu said.

"They do say, once you get attached, you wouldn't want to be separated no matter what." Rintaro said, curled up in Osamu's embrace.

"No one would even believe they aren't secretly married." Rintaro continued. 

"I'm not sure if I have prepared to accept Sakusa as my brother in law yet." Osamu said. 

"If you think about it, They're pretty adorable together." Rintaro said.

"That.. I can't deny it either." Osamu said, smiling at the other. 

"I wonder what has Sakusa did to get Atsumu's attention or was it by fate?" Rintaro said. 

In the other bedroom where Kiyoomi and Atsumu were staying, Atsumu sneezed while he was brushing his teeth. It was as if the sneeze was telling him Osamu and Rintaro was talking about his an Kiyoomi. 

"Bless you." Kiyoomi said, after hearing a sneeze that was coming from the bathroom. 

"I'm very healthy. kind sir." Atsumu pouted at the black haired male.