15 | A brother's advice.

Atsumu didn't give Osamu a response after he said that, after a while he finally realized what Osamu said. 

"Do you mean it?" Atsumu sat up and looked over to the grey haired boy. 

"Yes. As long as your happy, nothing else would matter." Osamu answered. 

Atsumu grabbed a sandwich while thinking about what Osamu said. Does he, Atsumu Miya really like Sakusa Kiyoomi? A boy who he met 3 months ago, there's no way he would fall for someone he met in such a short time.. right? 

Rintaro woke up after a while the twins stopped chatting about the issue with Kiyoomi, Atsumu's back was facing them while he was thinking about the situation. 

"Earth to Atsumu?" Osamu said as he placed a cold soda can towards the back of his brothers neck.

"What the hell Samu?!" Atsumu shouted while looking at his brother. 

"There's 5 minutes left before lunch ends, let's clean up and go back to class." Rintaro disturbed the two's fight. 

School was over and Rintaro had decided to head over to the twins house. Before they could open the door, a woman opened the door. 

There was also a man in the living room who was watching television, it was the twins father. It seemed like their parents had finished work early and waited for their children to return home.

"Atsumu, Do you mind going upstairs first? Me and your father would like to have a word with Rintaro and Samu." The twins mother said. 

Atsumu glanced at Osamu with a worried face and Osamu signaled him to not worry for what was about to happen. Atsumu headed upstairs and sat in his room in silent, waiting for his twin to tell him what their parents had said. 

"Osamu, Rintaro. Are you two perhaps.. together?" Their mother asked while their father sat next to her. 

"Yes." Osamu held Rintaro's hand while he answered the question.

"Osamu, being together with Rintaro is your choice, but I still hope you would reconsider this. The consequences you will have to go through won't be light for the both of you. Me and your mother do not wish for the both of you to get hurt." The twins father said while patting Osamu's head. 

"We'll take on the consequences even if its risky and dangerous so please don't break us apart, Father." Osamu said to his father and mother, knowing they'll be worried for him. 

"Alright. If that's what you wish for, We'll support your decision." His mother said. 

Osamu knocked on Atsumu's bedroom door, Atsumu hurried and opened the door wondering what happened. Osamu told Atsumu that their parents had given him and Rintaro their blessing to stay together. It turns out Atsumu was worried over nothing. 

"I'm glad mom and dad accepted you and Suna. I already guessed that Suna will become my brother in law anyways." Atsumu said as he leaned back towards his chair. 

Rintaro spent  a peaceful night at the Miya household while Atsumu was chatting with Kiyoomi after all that trouble. 

"Isn't that nice? Your parents agreed to let your brother and Suna have a relationship." Kiyoomi said as they were on voice call after Kiyoomi had his dinner. 

"Yeah it's nice. What about you Omi? Does your parents allow you to date boys?" Atsumu questioned. 

"I guess my mom is fine with it. My dad, I'm not really sure. He's quite strict." Kiyoomi answered. 

"Omi.." Atsumu said as he interrupted Kiyoomi's sentence. 

"What's wrong Tsumu?" the black haired boy said. 

There was pure silence before Atsumu said anything, Kiyoomi called for him over and over again expecting to at least get an answer from Atsumu. 

"Atsumu?"

"I'm stuck on a math question again." Atsumu finally said. 

"...Are you trying to scare the shit out of me?" Kiyoomi replied.