20 | A tune that I can share

"Wait, Where's Tsumu and Sakusa?" Osamu pointed out. 

"Probably in Atsumu's room." Rintaro continued. 

"Omi-kun, I'm surprised you paid me a visit." Atsumu said, planting his face into his pillow.

"Komori suddenly said we're heading out, He never told me where but I was surprised when we arrived at your house." Kiyoomi answered while playing with Atsumu's hair.

"I'm gonna go get water." Atsumu said, getting up from the bed. 

"Can I use your computer?" Kiyoomi questioned.

"Go ahead." Atsumu answered, leaving the bedroom. 

When Atsumu  got back from getting water, he could hear some music playing from his bedroom. Atsumu went in to his bedroom to find Rintaro, Osamu and Motoya were also in his bedroom talking about something. 

"Sakusa, what's the music that's playing right now? It's really calming." Rintaro questioned, pointing towards the computer. 

"It's called Nothing by Bruno Major." Kiyoomi replied. 

"Hanging around you guys really bring back memories from training camp, except we're missing Korai and Kageyama." Motoya said. 

"Now that you mention it, it really does bring back memories." Atsumu said, putting the cup of water on the table.

"Should we invite them next time?" Osamu asked the other two. 

"Are you crazy? Tobio-kun lives in Miyagi." Atsumu sat up while saying. 

"What about Sakusa and Komori? They also came pretty far." Rintaro questioned. 

"That's.. an exception." Atsumu said.

"No need to be so obsessed with Sakusa, Tsumu." Rintaro said. 

"If I don't be obsessed with him, what am I supposed to be obsessed with? The wall?" Atsumu said to the boy. 

"Excuse me? Are we not here?" Motoya said. 

The four of them chatted away while Kiyoomi was listening to their conversation. It has been quite some time since he has been around people called 'friends'. He would usually avoid being around crowded places but he didn't feel like leaving the bedroom.

It was already evening when the five of them realized and Mrs. Miya had came in the bedroom to ask if the other two are staying for the night since it would be dangerous to go home this late.

"We could possibly stay for the night, It's Sunday tomorrow anyways. Sakusa, Do you want to ask Aunt if we could stay?" Motoya turned to the black haired boy who was sitting on the chair near the desk. 

"You do it." Kiyoomi replied. 

"Alright then, I'll go some spare clothes for you guys." Osamu said, getting up from the bed. 

"Omi, Your shirt's still with me. Do you want to wear it?" Atsumu looked over to Kiyoomi. 

"Sure, where is it?" Kiyoomi answered, getting up from the chair. 

The five of them were in the living room along side with The twins parents. It was peaceful until a knock on the door. At the same time, Kiyoomi received a message from his older sister while Motoya received one from Kiyoomi's older brother.

"Is Sakusa Kiyoomi and Motoya Komori here?" A man said. 

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Kiyoomi questioned. 

"I should be the one to ask you that, I don't remember letting the both of you out of the house." Mr. Sakusa said. 

"Mom agreed to let us come after Komori asked." Kiyoomi said to him. 

"So whatever Motoya says, you would just do it? If you both weren't cousins, I would have never let him stay at  the house. If only you never had that germaphobia you could have been a normal kid." Mr. Sakusa continued. 

"Sir, I'll have to ask you to leave if you're gonna spit nonsense." Mr. Miya finally broke the conversation between them. 

"Fine. Come home tomorrow." Mr. Sakusa said after shoving some money to Kiyoomi. 

Atsumu pulled Kiyoomi upstairs into his bedroom right after the conversation with his father. 

"Omi. Whatever your father said isn't right, you know that right?" Atsumu questioned.

"What do you mean?" Kiyoomi questioned him.

"Being born with Germaphobia wasn't your choice. You were naturally born with it. You're special just the way you are." Atsumu answered, grinning to him.