28 | An Ice Rink for two pairs

As they walked in the convenience store, it was obvious how all eyes were locked on Kiyoomi.

Kiyoomi was wearing a black turtle neck along with a pale brown coat and his mask. While Atsumu was wearing a similar style but different colors. 

As Rintaro turned towards the direction of Atsumu and Kiyoomi, it was quite obvious how Atsumu was secretly pulling a knife behind his smile. 

"You go ask!" A girl with short black hair said. 

"No way. You lost rock paper scissors. " A girl in a high bun said. 

"Samu, if this goes on Tsumu will be in a bad mood, ya know." Riintaro said to his lover. 

As Rintaro said that, Osamu walked towards his twin from the back. He kicked his twin's back towards Kiyoomi, showiinig that Kiyoomi already had a lover. 

"Show dominance over your lover if you can't deal with jealousy, idiot." Osamu said, brushing the dust off Atsumu's clothing. 

"I was scared Omi-kun would be uncomfortable with people staring." Atsumu said. 

"What's wrong with you two?" A boy with white tips on his hair said to the other two girls who was shocked to see the actions between Atsumu and Kiyoomi. 

"Nevermind I think I know what happened here." The boy continued after a while the girls didn't answer. 

"Uhm, Excuse me." Rintaro said. 

"Oh I'm sorry." The boy said , pulling his two older sisters towards the side to not anyone else. 

"Come on guys, I got the snacks." Riintaro said, satisfied. 

"Tsumu." Osamu said. 

"What?" Atsumu said.

"Drink some water atleast, both of you." Osamu said, handing them two bottles of water. 

"Samu, the money for the water." Atsumu said, handing him 200 yen. 

"Alright, where should we go first?" Osamu said to the other three. 

"We could go ice skating." Rintaro said. 

"Sure. We could also rent some skates." Atsumu said.

"Is Sakusa fine with it?" Osamu said to the boy who remained silent the whole time.

"I'm fine with it." Kiyoomi said.

As they arrived at the ice rink, They rented some skates and was trying their best to remain thier balance.

"Samu." Rintaro said, holding his hands out, asking Osamu to help him stand better on the ice.

Kiyooni and Atsumu was taking it slow with each other. The twins was handling their balance very well and wasn't falling as much as they expected.

After spending a very long time on the ice, They all got quite comfortable on the ice and was able to stop using the skate trainer.

Other than the four of them in the ice rink, there was the boy who was also at the convenience store.

He was skating in circles while spacing out. At last, The boy finally stopped spacing out and attempted a quadruple Lutz.

The boy ended up falling onto the ground and hitting his elbow, Osamu and Atsumu moved forward towards the boy to check if he was ok.

"Are you ok there?" Osamu questioned.

"That was a pretty big hit on the elbow, It's best if you get it checked." Atsumu said, extending his hand out to help the boy up.

"Riku are you ok?" The girl with a high bun said.

"I'm fine, Second oldest  sister." The boy, Riku said.

As the girl helped Riku up, another girl went onto the rink and towards the direction of The twins, the girl and Riku.

"What happened here? I only left for a while." The girl with short hair said.

"Riku just fell pretty hard on the ground and hit his elbow." The girl with a high bun said.

"Oldest sister." Riku said.

"We're very sorry to bother you four skate." The girl with short hair said as she bowed to them.

"No worries, we were just worried he could have gotten himself more injured then this." Osamu said.