54 | Medication

"Lets go wait in the hall. After that, lets go get some good old noodles." Atsumu said, trying to brighten up the mood between the two who had a light quarrel.

"Can never stay mad at you." Osamu said, standing up from his seat, holding his hand out towards the direction of Rintaro. 

As the three waited silently for their new number to be called to get Atsumu's medication, The blonde slowly fell asleep on his seat while Osamu started messaging Motoya about Atsumu's condition.

"The doctor suggested starting chemo, Tsumu said he'll reconsider it. We also have to stop by the hospital to get a checkup next month." Osamu said, taking a glance at Rintaro who was on his phone.

"You should try to convince Tsumu to do chemo as soon  as possible, maybe that way he'll have a bigger chance in recovering." Motoya said, kicking the leaves on the ground at the front porch.

"How's Sakusa holding up?" Osamu questioned. 

"He's been staying in his room to prepare for the entrance exams." Motoya answered, looking at the direction of Kiyoomi's bedroom that was on the the second floor. 

"Komori, I'll talk to you later, it's our turn to get Tsumu's medicine." Osamu sent the last message as he got up from his seat, heading towards the counter. 

"Take these ones after each meal. .." The nurse went on, telling Osamu each medication's usage. Some were used to reduce any kinds of pain that Atsumu feels, while some were used to stop his fevers. 

"Rin, we can leave now." Osamu said, holding a plastic that contained Atsumu's medication as well as the bill.

"Oh, Tsumu, it's tiem to leave. Sleep on the car." Rintaro said, taping on Atsumu's shoulder, waking him up from his slumber.

"What time is it?" the blonde said, rubbing his eyes while checking his phone for any messages.

"Nearly 12. You wanna get some food first?" Osamu said, holding onto Rintaro's hand as all three of them walked out of the hospital. 

Atsumu sat at the back while Osamu drove, Rintaro was looking through his social media to catch on what his seniors and juniors have been on. As Atsumu continued napping at the back seats, they soon arrived home. 

"We're home." Osamu called out, as he placed his keys on the table. 

"Welcome home." Mr. Miya said, coming out of the study room, taking off his glasses as he greeted the three.