36 | A Koala?

As everyone was helping out in the kitchen, Atsumu and Kiyoomi snuck out the house to take a stroll for some private time, away from their family memebers.

"It feels nice to be out for a walk again." Atsumu stretched as Kiyoomi was seated on the bench behind him. 

"Was sitting on the floor too hard?" Kiyoomi said, reaching his arms out, hugging the blonde haired boy.

"A little." Atumu said, playing with Kiyoomi's hair. 

They walked back to the Miya household as the sunset accompanied them along the way, they made it back in time for dinner and helped out Rintaro and Osamu who was setting the table for everyone. 

"Oh? You both came back for dinner, We thought you guys were gonna have a candle light dinner at a restaurant." Osamu said, teasing the pair.

"Oh, shut yer trap." Atsumu said, taking over the bowls of rice in Osamu's hands.

After dinner, everyone who was over at the Miya household sat in the living room watching a movie that recently came out. Through out the movie was laughter and endless teasing from Rintaro and Osamu, though Atsumu had already seen the teasing like a daily routine so it didn't take much affect on him.

After the movie, it was already late night and everyone was preparing to head off to bed with their loved ones.  

Atsumu grabbed his notes that were on his table and walked towards the direction of his lover who was seated on the left side of the bed, studying for an exam that was near the end of the month. 

The blonde haired boy laid on the right, Atsumu scrolled through his phone as Kiyoomi silently studied for his exam. Kiyoomi noticed the boy who was laid silently next to him, not distracting him from studying for his exam.

"Is the lamp too bright, Tsumu?" Kiyoomi said as tapped on Atsumu's shoulder who was scrolling through social media.

"No, I was just scrolling through my phone. " Atsumu placed his phone on the side of his bed, as Kiyoomi gently ruffled through his hair.

"Alright then, let's sleep then. It's already late. I should be glad tomorrow's a Sunday." Kiyoomi said, tucking in Atsumu. He patted Atsumu until he fell into deep slumber.

"Sleep well, Tsumu." Kiyoomi said, giving a peck on Atsumu's forehead. 

As the sun rises high in the clouds, everyone had already woken up from their slumber. Rintaro and Osamu were enjoying the meal the older twins had made. It was rice paired alongside with seaweed soup, carrots mixed with carrots and a cup filled with ice and tea. 

Osamu nearly wasted a mouthful of tea when he saw Atsumu attached to Kiyoomi like a baby koala attached to its mother. Rintaro was searching through his pocket trying to get a picture as black mail and show it to their juniors.

"Is he still asleep?" Osamu questioned towards the black haired boy, wiping his mouth with a tissue Rintaro  had handed him after he took a picture. 

"Half asleep, maybe?" Kiyoomi answered, patting the blonde's back.

"Tsumu, You should wake up now." Kiyoomi said, patting his back gently.

"Already up." Atsumu said as Kiyoomi gently put him down.

"Good morning, Children." Mrs. Miya said, yawning. Mr. Miya followed behind out of the bedroom, giving Mrs. Miya a morning kiss.

"Good morning Mom and Dad." Atsumu said, taking a sip of tea that was set in the middle of the table.

"Good morning Mrs. Miya and Mr. Miya." Rintaro said, setting his phone aside as he greeted the older women.

"Oh, Mrs. Miya and Mr. Miya, Good morning! We're nearly done with the tea." Hima said, cheerfully before Keigo asked her to help out with the seaweed soup.