48 | His Illness

"Motoya, Kiyoomi you're both here." Mrs. Miya said, picking up a piece of clothing on the couch that was dirty.

"Hi Mrs. Miya, How have you been doing?" Motoya greeted cheerfully.

"I'm well, dear. How's Mrs. Sakusa?" Mrs. Miya greeted and asked about her in-laws.

Mom and Dad are doing fine, Mrs. Miya. Here are some flowers we got on the way." Kiyoomi gifted.

"Jasmines, They smell wonderful. Thank you Kiyoomi." Mrs. Miya thanked the black haired boy.

"Have you both eaten?" Mr.Miya said, opening the hospital rooms door. Atsumu was behind his father who had finished his last check up before checking out of the hospital.

"Omi-kun!" Atsumu said, with stars shining in his eyes.

"Tsumu." Kiyoomi hugged.

"Now, all that's left is waiting for Samu and Rintaro." Mrs. Miya said.

"We already ate, uncle. Don't worry." Motoya said.

"Is there something important to announce?" Kiyoomi questioned, feeling as if something was wrong.

Seeing as it was silent, Kiyoomi couldn't help but start getting nervous as the silence became louder and louder. He could only pray that Osamu and Rintaro arrive quicker so that he could know what was going on.

"Sorry, we're late." Rintaro said, opening the hospital room door where everyone else was seated and was in a terrible silence.

"Come sit down, you two." Mrs. Miya said, parting the seats next to her.

"Kiyoomi, what do you think, if Tsumu suddenly got a sickness that's not possible for him to be cured?" Mr. Miya started off.

Hearing this, Kiyoomi's eyes widened as heard this, he looked at the blonde who was looking at him.

"Tsumu?" Kiyoomi paused.

"It's only a 'If', Kiyoomi." Mr. Miya said, somewhat being more serious than his usual kind and gentle side.

"..I'd still marry him. If he isn't allowed to wait until our graduation, I don't think it'll be a problem to get married tomorrow." Kiyoomi said, Holding onto Atsumu's warm hand.

"Omi, I have blood cancer. Third stage. The doctors said there's only a low chance of surviving." Atsumu said, looking into the others eyes.

Silence filled the hospital room yet again, Kiyoomi had his head buried in Atsumu's embrace.

"Do you want to break up with me, Omi-kun? Maybe-" Atsumu said with a sad voice.

"No." Kiyoomi said, looking at the other who was shocked by the words of his.

"I'd still love you even if you're bones or with hair that's white as snow." Kiyoomi whispered that was loud enough for the both of them to hear.