33 | Children

"Or maybe we could ask aunt for permission to leave the house and stay at the Miya's." Motoya suggested.

"What are the chances of Father objecting us from coming?" Hima said. 

"..And I forgot about that." Keigo paused. 

"It's been so long since I've had so much fun though."  Hima stretched her arms. 

"Tsumu, I'm coming in. Are the older twins here?" Mrs. Miya said, opening the bedroom door. 

"Oh my, how lively it is." Mrs. Miya smiled. 

"It's getting very late, you children should sleep soon to avoid getting eye bags. Whatever you have left to talk about, how about you kids continue tomorrow?" Mr. Miya said, following his wife to Atsumu's bedroom. 

"Dad, we're nearly eighteen." Osamu said, still ruffling Rintaro's hair. 

"And you're still our little boys who knocked their head on the table, trying to take off a shirt." Mrs. Miya said. 

"Wait, why am I being dragged into this?" Atsumu pointed out.

The night was peaceful and joyful at the same time, the Sakusa twins had a blasting night at the Miya household. 

Ever since their father started working overtime at his company, he wasn't able to make enough time for the three siblings and his wife. After some time, Mrs. Sakusa took Motoya in as his parents was too busy to look after him. 

Mrs. Sakusa treated all four like equally and was able to give them enough love even though her husband wasn't here for her. Kiyoomi had also developed germaphobia after his father wasn't giving him much love. 

He was afraid if he went too close, that person might leave because of his certain actions, thus it led him to become the kid who was always alone. Motoya would always take the inactive to approach Kiyoomi, keeping him company. 

Atsumu was the first person after Motoya who approached him, Kiyoomi only planned keep a distance between the two. He had never imagined that the guy he fell for would actually return the feelings. 

It was simply a blessing towards Motoya, his older siblings and his mom knowing that Kiyoomi is willing to try doing stuff he's never had the courage to do so. 

"Tsumu, I love you." Kiyoomi said, as he was dozing off into his dream in Atsumu's arms. 

"I love you too, Omi-kun." Atsumu said, smiling gently from the sudden confession from his lover.

The next day, it was only 6 in the morning when Kiyoomi, the Sakusa twins and Motoya had to leave to head home before their father finds out they've snuck out again.

"I wonder when will the holidays come so that you guys can stay here without having to leave at 6 in the morning." Atsumu said, rubbing his eyes. 

"Are you kids wearing enough clothing? The morning's are very chilly." Mrs. Miya said, worried about the four relatives. 

"Mrs. Miya, we'll be leaving now." Motoya said, waving at her. 

"Darling?" Mr. Miya said, rubbing his eyes while looking for his wife who was not beside him when he woke up. 

"Tsumu, don't sleep on the couch. You'll catch a cold." Mrs. Miya said, trying to wake her sleeping son who fell asleep after seeing his lover and his relatives off. 

Meanwhile she also had her sleep deprived husband's arms around her shoulder. She settled her husband back in bed, and covered Atusmu in a blanket to avoid getting sick.

'So the oldest child of the family always take after their father, huh?' Mrs. Miya wondered, ruffling with Atsumu's hair. 

"Sleep well, my child." Mrs. Miya said, switching off Atsumu's bedroom lights. 

As Kiyoomi, the Sakusa twins and Motoya got home, Mrs. Sakusa was patiently waiting for them. She was seated on the couch with a blanket and a cup of hot tea on the coffee table. As Keigo opened the door, she got up and welcomed the children back home.