37 | My love, Who are you inviting?

In a blink of an eye, May had arrived sooner than they thought. May was like how they usually spend it. Rintaro would head home occasionally. Motoya, the older twins and Kiyoomi would visit during the weekends and head home on Sundays before sunset.

Whenever the four children would leave to visit the Miya's, Mrs. Sakusa and Mr. Sakusa would have time to themselves. Slowly Mr. Sakusa opened up to his wife little by little, Mr. Sakusa would would shower the children with affection whenever he was free at home.

The older twins would often bring snacks Mrs. Sakusa made to share  with the Miya household. There were cookies, muffins, pineapple tarts and many more. 

The relationship between both families were stable and happy, anyone would ask for a family that accepts you for who you are.

"Omi-kun, you should bring your parents with you guys next time." Atsumu said, shifting his seat position that was more comfortable then the previous one.

"..Are you sure? What about Mr and Mrs. Miya? Did you ask them for permission?" The jet black haired boy questioned after a few seconds of silence.

"I don't really need to ask them." The blonde answered.

"Why not?" Kiyoomi questioned once more.

"Rin is right outside my bedroom door, Isn't that right, Rin?" Atsumu said, as the bedroom door slowly opened showing the boy in a grey hoodie.

"So.. Can I tell them?" Rintaro said.

The next week arrived with, The older twins, Motoya, Kiyoomi and Mr. and Mrs. Sakusa next to them. Mrs. Sakusa wore blue and white striped dress that reached her knees while Mr. Sakusa wore a dark blue button up that Mrs. Sakusa picked.

Other than The grown ups, Kiyoomi and Atsumu, the rest were in the guest room waiting for the two's news.

"It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Sakusa." Mrs. Miya said as her husband was holding a tray of tea he had brewed earlier.

"I was surprised when Kiyoomi asked us if we wanted to follow them to visit. I already knew Kiyoomi and Atsumu were dating. It seems like they have a very stable relationship." Mrs. Sakusa said, pleased.

"Atsumu and Kiyoomi love each other deeply, I was worried you wouldn't allow them to be together. But it seems like I have worried too much." Mrs. Miya continued, looking at the two boys who were sat together, holding hands.

The grown ups enjoyed talking as if Kiyoomi and Atsumu weren't there. After a while, Atsumu finally relaxed.

The two families meeting with each other ended peacefully. The five of them took their final exams and graduated High school not long after.

It was a peaceful night with Rintaro's family over for dinner and Mrs. Miya had just finished cooking dinner and wanted to use the restroom.

"Tsumu? Are you ok? You're getting paler and paler everyday." Mrs. Miya said, as her eldest son walked out of the restroom, wiping his mouth with a towel.

"I'm fine, mom. Its probably just the pressure since we're getting ready to take the college entrance exam." Atsumu explained, placing the towel down on the counter.

"Are you really sure? Mom's worried since you don't usually behave like this." Mrs. Miya said.

"Don't worry, mom. Go ahead and use the restroom. I'll prepare the silver ware." Atsumu said, leaving Mrs. Miya.

"Mom's worried, ya know. Go check it out with a doctor." Osamu said, as he saw Atsumu entering the dining room.

"I'll try to pick out some free time." Atsumu said, brushing off the topic.

The topic of Atsumu visiting the doctor soon ended with a silence. Soon, Dinner started and the cheerful atmosphere was back once more.

Writer's note:
My deepest apology for uploading late, it took me a while to write this since I forgot to bring my notebook where I wrote chapter 37 and chapter 38 ಥ‿ಥ