52 | Fruits for everyone

"Kiyoomi, Tsumu?" Mrs. miya said, opening Atsumu's bedroom door.

Kiyoomi silently placed his book down while signalling Mrs. Miya to lower her voice as Atsumu was still asleep.

"I was wondering why you didn't want to come and chat with us adults. It was because you were accompanying Tsumu in bed." Mrs. Miya said, gently covering Atsumu in the blanket as he had kicked off again.

"Do you want some fruits while you read your book, Kiyoomi? We have some Apples in the fridge." Mrs. Miya questioned the black haired boy.

"It's alright, Mrs. Miya. I'll go out to the living room soon then I'll cut some fruits for everyone in the living room." Kiyoomi answered, standing up to wear his slippers.

"Alright, Let's head out to the living room then." Mrs. Miya said, leaving Atsumu's bedroom while Kiyoomi stayed for a while longer.

Kiyoomi gave Atsumu a peck on his forehead before checking to make sure he didn't kick the blanket off again. As he had made sure he was covered up and still sleeping peacefully, Kiyoomi closed the bedroom door as gently as possible.

"There you are, I thought you disappeared into thin air since you were no where found after dinner." Hima said.

"I was busy accompanying Tsumu in bed. He's still asleep so I'll go cut some fruits for everyone." Kiyoomi said, walking towards the kitchen.

"Do you need a hand?" Motoya said out loudly, worried his cousin might be deaf.

"Yea, I could need it." Kiyoomi shouted back.

"Don't chop off your fingers." Rintaro said, leaning back between Osamu's legs.

"Don't curse me, Suna." Motoya said.

Motoya walked in towards the kitchen where Kiyoomi already had the fruits in the sink. As Kiyoomi washed the knife to slice the fruits, Motoya was wondering if it would be better for him to start the conversation.

"Sakusa." Motoya said, getting the tension very serious all in a sudden.

"What's wrong?" Kiyoomi said, putting down the knife.

"You're, not ok." Motoya said, straight into topic.

"..I'm not." Kiyoomi said, admitting to the fact as it was no use hiding it from Motoya.

"I'm scared, that what if he just sleeps and never wakes up. What if He leaves without me being able to say goodbye to him properly? I'm terrified of the fact the he won't make it and I won't be able to see him next to me in the future." Kiyoomi said, covering his face hiding his tears.

Motoya didn't say anything but walked closer towards Kiyoomi and gave him a hug. "It's ok, Cry it all out. I'm here." Motoya comforted.