06 | Who are you texting?

"I'm near my destination." Atsumu sent a text back to the black haired boy.

"Komori already fell asleep, he's even drooling. I might have to wash my jacket when I get home." Kiyoomi sent back. 

The two chatted for quite a while until Atsumu reached his destination. Kiyoomi had told him to be careful on the way out but Atsumu still texted him while walking that he accidentally walked past the two boys who was waiting for him, Rintaro and Osamu. 

"Who are you texting that you could even walk pass us." Rintaro said as he snatched the phone out of Atsumu's hands. 

Osamu was looking at Atsumu's phone with Rintaro while Atsumu walked beside Rintaro who was in the middle of the twins. Atsumu was just staring at Osamu's hand over Rintaro's shoulder, he sometimes still wonder why hasn't Osamu or Rintarou confess to each other? 

"Is this the boy who played with us last time?" Rintaro said while he continues reading the messages. 

"Yea, He was my roommate." Atsumu answered.

"Do you guys wanna get some food? The convenience store is over there." Osamu broke the conversation between the two.

"Sure." The two said together after sharing a glance. 

The three went in the convenience store and bought some onigiris and small snacks to have on the way towards school.  The ate the snacks while walking to school for morning practice, Atsumu had missed walking to school with the both of them even though he only left for 2 weeks. 

Everything went back to how it was before Atsumu attended the youth training camp, the only thing different was he had met a germaphobe who didn't really seem like he was a germaphobe. Between recess, Kiyoomi texted Atsumu asking has he eaten lunch. 

"He's texting again huh?" Rintaro whispered to the grey haired boy who sat next to him.

"What are you guys doing, looking at me like that." Atsumu asked the two who sat across him as he open the sandwich's wrapper. 

"You seem quite attached to that boy, Tsumu." Rintaro said. 

"I guess you could say that, His cousin said he's a germaphobe but he doesn't really act like one." 

Rintarou and Osamu continued starring a the boy while he ate his sandwiches. They thought maybe the germaphobe was just a friend to Atsumu but never expected their relationship to be close.

A week quickly went pass and the second years were in their classroom taking an exam. Practice was cancelled due to exams, so the three boys decided to ask Shinsuke to lend them a hand and help them study for the next exam. 

They had decided to head over to the twin's house since it was nearer to the school, Shinsuke had also invited Ojiro with him. The five got some ice cream to cool off the heat due to how it was near summer. 

Atsumu headed into his room and took out the clothes he wore during the training camp but never had the chance to wash them since he was tired after practice. There were still a bit of clean clothes thanks to Kiyoomi, Kiyoomi would do the laundry since Atsumu would sometimes just fall asleep after dinner.

"Omi, look what I've found." Atsumu texted Kiyoomi saying he had accidentally took Kiyoomi's shirt. 

"Oh. No wonder I couldn't find it." Kiyoomi sent back. 

"It's a bit too big."

"You wore it?" 

"Yea, wait I'm sorry was I not suppose to wear it?" Atsumu sent it in a panic. 

"No, It's fine. You can wear it if you like, just remember to  return it when you like."

Atsumu went downstairs after changing into something more cooler, Rintaro on the other hand noticed quicker before Osamu. 

"Tsumu, whose shirt is that? I don't think Osamu or you have that shirt. I don't remember seeing it the last time when I stole Samu's clothes. 

"The shirt? It's Omi's." 

"Is that the name of the boy who played with us?" Osamu asked as he turned around from washing the dishes.