49 |Chemotherapy

"So it's the third stage of blood cancer."  Kiyoomi said.

"Aren't you too calm hearing about the news of your lover who has a low chance of living." Rintaro said.

"I'm not really sure about how to react actually." Kiyoomi said, scratching his head.

"There's not a high chance Tsumu will live, ya know." Osamu said.

"Yea I know, But there's a chance he'll live even if it's a tiny chance." Kiyoomi said, still holding onto Atsumu's hands.

"Now that you know, how about we head home and eat some dinner?" Mrs. Miya said, feeling relieved Kiyoomi was calmer than she thought.

Osamu had made Atsumu's favourite Riceballs, Fatty Tuna riceballs to celebrate he finally checked out of the hospital even though he was diagnosed with a deadly illness.

The other dishes were made by Mr and Mrs. Miya, they had also planned to made the other children's favourite dishes.

"That's right, Tsumu. When's your next check up for your sickness?" Kiyoomi asked the person who was sat next to him on the couch while waiting for dinner to be prepared.

"Around Next Sunday? I think." Atsumu said, not sure about the date for his next check up.

"It's next Saturday, Tsumu." Rintaro said, coming out of Osamu's bedroom after lying down in the bedroom for a while.

"Are you planning to do chemotherapy, Tsumu?" Motoya questioned, walking into the living room after looking around Mr. Miya's mini garden.

"I heard it's really painful but I'm probably gonna do it to live at least a bit longer." Tsumu said, twiddling his fingers.

"We'll accompany you when Kiyoomi isn't free to accompany you." Rintaro continued.

"Accompany Tsumu to where?" Osamu said, holding two plates of Riceballs of a few choices for them to eat.

"To the hospital for chemotherapy." Kiyoomi answered.

"You're planning to get chemotherapy?" Osamu questioned, wiping his wet hands on his clothes to dry them.

"We can try to get a bone marrow transplant at the same time when Tsumu's getting chemo." Motoya suggested. 

"Chemo hurts a lot tho, Won't Kiyoomi's heart hurt if Tsumu starts hurting?" Rintaro said, In a joking way.

Kiyoomi picked up a Rice ball with Fatty Tuna filling and gave it to the blonde who was silently listening to the conversation.

"Eat up, don't starve yourself." Kiyoomi whispered, kissing his forehead.

Atsumu took the rice ball and started eating silently while the others continued to chat away.