27 | Mr. daydreamer, wake up

"What do you mean by no comment, Tsumu?" Rintaro laughed out.

"Well, aren't you guys enjoying yourselves?" Osamu said, walking towards Rintaro.

"I was asking if they had did the dirty or not." Rintaro said.

"It's still early, Rin. They're only going on their first date tomorrow." Osamu said, fiddling around with Rintaro's hair.

"Who knows, they might already went on a date without us knowing, Samu." Rintaro shrugged.

"Are you guys having a secret meeting without me again?" Motoya sneaked up from the back.

"Are you guys planning to pull a prank on me again?" Kiyoomi said, scratching the back of his head. 

"Honestly, how do you both manage to remember something that happened half a year ago." Rintaro said as he bit a slice of the apple Osamu had placed on the table.

"Says the one who remembers it happened half a year ago." Atsumu said.

"Are you guys ganging on me again?" Motoya said.

"No, You're imagining stuff again, Komori." Kiyoomu said, placing with arms around Atsumu's shoulder.

"I heard kids don't grow taller if they don't sleep early." Motoya said.

"We're all nearly 18, you dumbass." Osamu said. 

"It's only the start of new years." Motoya said. 

"Out of all 5 of us, Suna's already 18, Samu." Atsumu said. 

"Alright, you 17 year olds, Get to bed. We all have dates tomorrow." Rintaro said as he pushed Osamu towards the direction of Osamu's bedroom. 

"Alright then, good night everyone." Atsumu said waving at the others, while Kiyoomi was holding his hand. 

"Hold up, since when did I get a date?" Motoya said to himself when he had already lied down in bed.

Kiyoomi held Atsumu's hand until he had fallen into deep slumber, Atsumu didn't mind being held since it had been long since he last had anyone other then his brother sleep in the same room.

That night, Everyone fell asleep at ease with the one they cherished. Of course, Motoya slept well even though he's the only one single in the house. 

"Alright now, you kids have fun and be careful on the way now." Mrs. Miya said as she patted the twins head.

"Let's get some food first." Rintaro suggested as he was scrolling through his phone. 

"Rin, stop looking at your phone when we're walking , especially when we're walking on roads." Osamu said. 

"It's not a big problem Samu, You're holding my hand. Nothing will happen." Rintaro said, walking forward when a motorcycle drove passed him, nearly crashing into him. 

"You were saying?" Osamu said.

Kiyoomi was holding Atsumu's hands, putting their hands into his pocket to keep warm. Atsumu was watching Osamu and Rintaro chat with each other after Rintaro had put his phone into his pocket. 

As they arrive at a snacks stall, they saw two familiar faces with a child in their hands. It was Kita Shinsuke and Aran Ojiro. The former captain and Ace of Inarizaki Boys Volleyball team. Shinsuke and Ojiro had already graduated from High school and are currently planning to continue study in a college university.

"Kita-san, Aran, it's been a while." Osamu greeted first. 

"Osamu, Atsumu and Suna. And the ace of Itachiyama?" Shinsuke said in confusion. 

"It's been a while you three, and it seems like you have a friend with you three." Ojiro said. 

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi." Kiyoomi said.

Shinsuke didn't say anything in response but he did saw Kiyoomi and Atsumu's hands in Kiyoomi's pocket. 

"Are you two a pair perhaps?" Shinsuke blunted out while Ojiro and Kiyoomi were chatting.

"Who are you talking about,Kita?" Ojiro questioned.

"Tsumu and Sakusa." Shinsuke replied.

"We're dating." Kiyoomi said as his face went as red as a tomato. 

"Congrats." Shinsuke said. 

"Kita-san, I've been meaning to ask you but, whose child is that?" Rintaro pointed out the kid that hid behind Shinsuke and Ojiro.

"He's my younger brother, Kita Shintaro." Shinsuke said. 

"Kita and his little brother have a little age gap." Ojiro mentioned as he patted the younger boy's head.

"He looks exactly like Kita-san, like an exact copy but tinier." Rintaro said as he bent down while taking a closer look at the younger boy.

"How old is he?" Atsumu said, squatting down.

"He's turning 12 this July." Shinsuke answered. 

"Don't try to change the subject, where are you 4 off to? You three don't usually wake up this early in the morning, not to say it's only  8:45 in the morning." Ojiro said, smiling at the three of them. 

The three tried to ignore the question but it wasn't as if they could escape the older boy's question. 

"We were actually gonna go grab some snacks before starting our double date." Atsumu said, scratching his head.

"We never actually thought we would meet into someone we were familiar with." Osamu continued. 

"Atsumu and the ace of Itachiyama were dating? Since when?" 

The three of them turned around to see Ren Omimi and Michinari Akagi, more of the people who had graduated last year from Inarizaki. 

"Ren, Akagi. Good morning." Shinsuke greeted. 

"Morning!" Akagi said, with a bun in his mouth. 

"Don't eat with your mouth full, you're gonna choke." Ojiro pointed out. 

"Good morning everyone." Ren said.

"So, when did those two start dating?" Akagi questioned. 

"Since the start of new years?" Rintaro said, trying his best remember. 

"So it's been a month? Valentine's is just two days away you know." Ren said. 

"It's gonna be a little difficult to get used to not having Upperclassmen's presence at the canteen now." Osamu sighed.

"You're gonna have to get used to it no matter how much you don't want to." Ojiro chuckled. 

"Didn't you guys say you're on a double date? How did it become into a gathering.." Ren said. 

"Well, You guys should get going on your double date, and us who have already graduated and a little child, Let's have our own fun." Akagi said, excitingly. 

"Alright then, let's meet again if we ever get the chance up." Osamu said, waving to the older boys and a little boy goodbye. 

"Now that they left, let's go get our snacks. Omi-kun stop daydreaming." Atsumu said, ruffling Kiyoomi's head.