25 | His world

"Happy new year, Tsumu." Kiyoomi said to Atsumu.

 Rintaro stood up from seeing the sight of the two, sneaking from Kiyoomi's back and pushing him forward. Kiyoomi was slightly taller then Atsumu, giving Atsumu a little peck on Atsumu's forehead. 

The two didn't say anything, Atsumu looked down at the floor while his face was red like a tomato, Kiyoomi was trying to process what happened. and finally realized he had gave Atsumu a little peck on his forehead.

"Suna, send it to me, I wanna send it to my aunt." Motoya said while Osamu was handing Rintaro's phone. 

Kiyoomi got up and offered Atsumu his hand to get up from the floor. Atsumu took his hand and Kiyoomi dragged him to his bedroom. 

"Don't make too much noise." Osamu shouted towards the two. 

"Omi?" Atsumu said to the taller boy.

"Sorry, Am I hurting you?" Kiyoomi said, letting his hand go gently. 

"No. It doesn't hurt." Atsumu said. 

Kiyoomi sat down on the edge of the bed while pulling Atsumu onto his laps. Kiyoomi snuggled more into Atsumu's warm embrace while Atsumu froze. 

"You always do things that surprise me, Omi-kun." Atsumu said to him while hugging him. 

"Well.. You don't hate it, do you?" Kiyoomi said as he raised his head to look at the blonde haired boy. 

"No." Atsumu chuckled. 

"Are we still betting they'll get married in the future?" Motoya said. 

"I'm betting they'll at least adopt children." Rintaro said. 

"Sakusa would prefer to be in a world with only Atsumu only honestly." Osamu answered. 

"Well, they do look good together. Suna, what are thinking about?" Motoya said.

"Thinking about what will happen if Sakusa decides to cheat and what would Samu do to him." Rintaro answered.

"I trust that would never happen honestly." Osamu said. 

"Why do you think so?" Motoya said. 

"Sakusa adores Tsumu like he's his whole world, It's much more of how they mostly spend time with each other more then spending time alone now. I can't really imagine Sakusa cheating on the world he loves so much." Osamu shrugged his arms while smiling.  

"So.. you accept him as your brother in law-?" Rintaro questioned.

"They haven't even went on their first date yet, Rin. It's best to keep an eye on him for now, Who knows what he'll do to Tsumu." Osamu said while Rintaro chuckled at his words. 

"What are you snickering about?" Osamu continued. 

"It's just fun to see you trusting Sakusa and doubting him at the same time, it's rare for you to be this protective when Tsumu's the older twin." Rintaro said. 

"It's only normal if twins are worried for each other." Motoya said. 

"Sigh, Don't eave drops anymore, you three outside the door." Kiyoomi said, pulling Atsumu to lie down on the bed, snuggling together. 

"Well, aren't you smart." Rintaro said, opening the bedroom door to see the two snuggling together.

"So what time are you guys gonna have your date?" Osamu asked, reaching his hands out to Rintaro, asking him to sit down on his lap. 

"Tsumu?" Kiyoomi asked the blonde haored boy who was laying on his elbow.

"In the afternoon?" Atsumu questioned. 

"I'm fine with any time." Kiyoomi said, putting his head on Atsumu head. 

"Seems like you guys are going to have some fun tomorrow?" Mrs. Miya chuckled. 

"We're not going to hang out, Those two couples are going on a date." Motoya pointed out.

"Perhaps you would like to spend a little alone time with me and my husband?" Mrs. Miya said. 

"The twins don't really spend a lot of time with us now after becoming friends with you guys." Mr. Miya continued. 

"But it's good to see them spending time with their friends since Tsumu usually spend time alone and Samu's usually no where to be found."  Mrs. Miya said. 

"Are we gonna get replaced, Samu?" Tsumu said, sitting up.

"I don't mind getting replaced. At least there's someone to take care of you rather then me taking care of your ass." Osamu said, leaning against Rintaro's shoulder.