08 | Familiar

Atsumu and Kiyoomi chatted on the phone while leaving Osamu, Rintaro and Motoya hanging. Motoya once again had questioned have they really never met before? Honestly, Motoya thinks it's better if they get married already. 

"Atsumu, is it that person?" Rintaro whispered. 

"His name is Sakusa Kiyoomi, Suna." Atsumu replied to Rintaro. 

"Are you talking to the boy who was in the femboy outfit?" Kiyoomi said.

"Yea."

Osamu and Rintaro were listening to the conversation the two boys were having just like how Motoya is also listening but getting pushed away by Kiyoomi. Along the way, they met up with Inarizaki Volleyball team's libero, Michinari Akagi.

"Who's on the phone with Atsumu?" Akagi asked out of curiosity. 

"Someone he met at the volleyball youth camp." Osamu answered. 

The four of them reached school after walking for 5 more minutes and Atsumu finally ended the call with Kiyoomi. Akagi went ahead and headed towards the third year classrooms while The other three head to their classrooms.

Atsumu wasn't in the same class as the other two so they split up after turning a corner at the hallway. Atsumu settled his bag aside and continued chatting with Kiyoomi while reading some notes before the exam.

10 minutes past and the exam had begun, Kiyoomi on the other side was in morning practice. Motoya looked over to his cousin who was constantly checking his phone as if he was waiting for someone to text. 

"Komori, Is Sakusa ok?" Lizuna asked the brown haired boy. 

"I actually have no idea." He answered. 

Right when Lizuna was gonna ask what's wring with Kiyoomi, Kiyoomi's phone rang and it was a message from Atsumu. He told Kiyoomi that the question he couldn't get right came out in the test, Atsumu answered it correctly after all the revising with Kiyoomi. 

The two seemed like a couple in other's eyes nut in reality, they have only met for a month. A week quickly passed by and the boys had finished their exams, it also meant they could finally practice volleyball. 

"Your exams are over right?" Kiyoomi texted the blonde haired boy. 

"Yea, I think I did pretty good. I mean I revised for a whole week." 

"Atsumu, we're gonna begin soon." Shinsuke said to the setter who was still focused on his phone.

"Tsumu?" Osamu tapped on Atsumu's shoulder. 

"Yea? Oh right." Atsumu finally set his phone down. 

As Atsumu walked over to where the others was, the gym's door opened and another school's volleyball team came in. 

"That person looks familiar." Atsumu said to Rintaro who was stood next to him. 

The team that came in was Itachiyama Institute, Kiyoomi looked around and saw Atsumu looking at him. The two teams greeted each other and the other teams students went ahead to the changing room to change their clothes. 

"Omi." Atsumu tapped on Kiyoomi's shoulder when he came in the gym. 

"Ah sorry, He's uncomfortable with physical contact." Lizuna tried explaining to the blonde haired boy. 

"It's been a while since we met." Kiyoomi said to Atsumu.

Lizuna was in a state of confusion when he saw how Kiyoomi did not mind when the blonde haired boy tapped on his shoulder. The two talked while walking away from the older boy, Lizuna looked at Motoya and stared as if he was asking what is going on. 

"Don't look at me, I have absolute no idea what happened to his phobia." Motoya said to Lizuna. 

"Omi, this is Suna and Osamu. Osamu is my twin brother, Suna is a good friend of ours." Atsumu introduced the two to the black haired boy. 

"Nice to meet you both." 

"Atsumu probably gave you a hard time at the youth camp huh?" Rintaro said to Kiyoomi. 

"No, not really." Kiyoomi answered. 

"This idiot might be a idiot at times but he can come handy at the right timing." Osamu continued. 

"Can you guys not?" Atsumu yelled at them. 

After a while of chatting together, it was time to start the practice match but this time, Kiyoomi and Atsumu was rivals at least until they graduate.