07 | Phone call

"I'm surprised you still remember his name, Samu." Atsumu looked over to the grey haired boy who was standing at the sink. 

"Tsumu, I apologize but I'm not the one with short term memory here."

"So are you trying to say Kita-san, Aran and Me have short term memory?" Rintaro said as he placed his hand on Osamu's shoulder. 

"I don't mean that, Rin.." Osamu said. 

Although it was hard for the both of them to move around, it did not stop them for causing a ruckus in the kitchen. Shinsuke and Ojiro just sat there watching watching Rintaro trying to hit Osamu while Atsumu stood at the corner texting to someone. 

"Do you three still want to study?" Shinsuke finally spoke up. 

Ojiro looked at Atsumu who was talking with someone on the phone, he was gonna go ask Atsumu to sit down but Osamu and Rintaro ran to Atsumu first. The two boys were listening to Atsumu talk with the mysterious person, Osamu snatched the phone out of Atsumu's hands after a while. 

"Tsumu?" Kiyoomi said on the other side of the phone.

"Who is this?" Osamu asked. 

Before Kiyoomi could answer anything, the phone had already hung up. Kita had snached the phone away so that the five of them could study as they were suppose to do at the first place. 

When the time reached 6:30 in the evening, they had dinner together and went back home. Osamu finally finished showering after a few hours of studying, he walked past Atsumu's bedroom and saw that his twin brother was on the phone talking to someone. 

Atsumu and Kiyoomi was on a video call except that Kiyoomi didn't open his camera. Atsumu was wearing his shirt while doing some revision on math, after he had finish the questions he showed it to Kiyoomi asking if they were the correct answers.

"That one is wrong, you have to.." Kiyoomi said as he corrected the wrong questions. 

"Omi, can we take a break?" Atsumu said while he lied down on the desk. 

"Are you sleepy? We could continue tomorrow." The black haired boy said to the blonde haired boy. 

"Just a break, Omi-kun." 

Kiyoomi went downstairs to grab a cup of water, it was dead silent in the house due to how it was near midnight. When he had return, Atsumu was already sound asleep on his desk.

"Sleep well Tsumu." 

"You too, Omi-kun." Atsumu said as he raise his head from the desk. 

"Did I wake you up?" 

"No, I was just lying down."  

The two ended the call and went to bed after chatting with each other for a while. 

The next morning, Atsumu was woken up by Rintaro barging into his room. Osamu tagged along Rintaro and they both entered the room together as they tried to wake Atsumu up. Although Atsumu only left for training camp for 2 weeks, he did not miss how they still wake him up. 

"Tsumu, wake up. Osamu already finished making breakfast and you're still in bed?" Rintarou said. 

"I'm up I'm up. Now get out so I can change. " He answered while he rubs his eyes. 

Atsumu changed out of the clothes and settled it down on the bed. He went downstairs to find the other two eating breakfast together, he still wondered why haven't Osamu confess to Rintaro. He sat down next to Rintaro and ate his breakfast while they listen to the morning news.

It was normal for Rintarou to come over everyday and night now, the twins had always invited Rintarou over whenever they could. Their days continued with the routine of studying for exams until the week of the exam came. 

"Did a week really just pass from studying?" Osamu asked Rintarou and Atsumu when they were still on the way to school. 

"I think so. Hold up, my brain just went blank." Atsumu answered. 

Atsumu's phone rang and interrupted the three boys conversation, it was a text from Kiyoomi who had helped Atsumu study for the past week. 

"Tsumu, good luck on your exams." 

"I think I'll do good, you helped me study so it will be fine. I hope." Atsumu answered.