43 | Flowers in a clean, cold and white room

"Good morning, Kiyoomi and Motoya." Hima greeted as her little brother and Motoya came down from their bedrooms.

"Morning, Hima." Motoya greeted, full of energy. 

"..Good morning." Kiyoomi said after a while.

"Where are you guys heading? It's unusual to see the both of you awake so early in the morning." Keigo said, lying on the couch, drained from his early jog. 

"..Osamu said Atsumu regained consciousness last night." Motoya said, pausing a while. 

-Last Night, 12: 30 a.m. Kiyoomi's bedroom.

"Upperclassmen Lizuna said, it was quite a shock to find out you've finally got someone you love. Well not only him but the other upperclassmen's also had a shock finding out. And-" Motoya said before being interrupted by a notification from Kiyoomi's phone.

"Judging by your reaction, did something happen.?" Motoya said, worried. 

"..Osamu just said Tsumu regained consciousness." Kiyoomi said, rubbing his eyes again, making sure it wasn't an illusion. 

"Let's go visit them tomorrow morning then, You've been worried about it everyday, ever since Atsumu suddenly passed out." Motoya suggested, by responding his question Kiyoomi nodded twice. Excited to see his lover again. 

-Present, 7:00 a.m. Sakusa household's, living room & dining room.

"We can't really go with you today since we have work, so be careful on the way, alright?" Hima said. 

"Will do, Have a nice day at work Hima and Keigo!"Motoya said, waving and rushing out to catch up with Kiyoomi. 

On the way towards the train station, Kiyoomi and Motoya got some daily used product and some flowers before arriving at the hospital where the Miya's were. Osamu, who was waiting outside the hospital for the two's arrival got thinner as he was busy with his part time job and revision for his college entrance exam. 

"Good morning." Osamu greeted, stuffing his smartphone into his pocket. 

"Have you been eating? You got thinner." Motoya said, worried at the younger twin. 

"Don't worry, I'm ok. Tsumu's still asleep after eating his dinner last night." Osamu said, holding the bag of daily used products that the other two had brought. 

"..How's Mr. and Mrs. Miya?" Kiyoomi finally said after hesitating for a while.

"Mom and Dad had been busy with work but they still managed time to come visit Tsumu." Osamu said, relieved to see that his brother's lover was doing better now.

"We're here." Osamu continued, stopping at Atsumu's hospital room. 

As Osamu opened the door, Kiyoomi had lots of questions going around his head, worried about his lover who had been in a black out for 4 days. When Kiyoomi saw Atsumu, he was sat in his bed, looking out the window where the sun rose. 

He had a needle that was stabbed into his right hand, as he saw his beloved one and his friend who had came from far to visit him, he got off the bed without wearing his slippers and ran towards Kiyoomi to give him a hug for worrying him. 

"Omi-kun.." Atsumu said, hugging him tightly. 

"Come on, Komori let's give them some time." Osamu said, pulling Motoya out of the bedroom. 

"Tsumu.." Kiyoomi said, wrapping his arms around his waist, giving a small peck on his forehead. 

"You've gotten thinner, and you have dark eye circles now.." Atsumu said, holding Kiyoomi's hand in his, looking at his lover. 

"I couldn't sleep well.. I was scared you were gonna leave me alone here." Kiyoomi said, burying his jet black hair into the blonde's neck. 

"Omi-kun.." Atsumu blushed as the other was nibbling on his neck gently. 

"Does it hurt?" Kiyoomi said, letting go immediately. 

"No no, I just missed you." Atsumu said, hugging him once more. 

Kiyoomi carried the blonde over to his bed worried his feet are cold since he isn't wearing any slippers.