53 | Believing in one another

As time flew from that night where Kiyoomi had cried from the fear of losing Atsumu, the first check up for the blonde boy's blood cancer came.

"Samu, what happens if it's too late for me to get treated?" Atsumu questioned worriedly, looking at the grey haired boy who was twiddling his fingers.

"We haven't started with the treatment, Tsumu. Don't go thinking about that yet. Listen to what the doctor has to say and we'll get through it." Rintaro said, walking over to the twins with Atsumu's number. 

"Nothing's gonna happen to you, Tsumu. I promise." Osamu said, comforting Atsumu's emotion before the blonde haired boy's number got called in

"Good morning, Mr. Miya. Have you felt any chills or ahd any fevers lately?" 

"..I had a fever the day before yesterday." Atsumu answered, trying to stay calm.

...

"Samu." Rintaro said, leaning his back to the wall. 

"Mhm?" Osamu said, raising his head to look at the boy. 

"Why did neither of you not tell Sakusa that Tsumu was having his condition checked today? Not even Komori told Sakusa." Ritaro questioned the grey haired boy who was quiet as he listened to what he said. 

"Tsumu said, he wanted Sakusa to focus on himself and not get distracted by his blood cancer. Komori heard so he did try to convince Tsumu that he should tell Sakusa since they're lovers, but Tsumu was stubborn on not letting Sakusa know about the check up." Osamu answered, pausing mid sentence as he was afraid his lover would get mad at him.  

"If Tsumu believes in Sakusa then he would've told him, between two lovers they shouldn't be secrets. If Sakusa does find out that even Komori hid it from him, what's he gonna think about this?" Rintaro said in a peaceful voice, but it was very obvious that the decision that three people made will eventually make one lose their trust in them. 

"Rin, I-" Osamu said before Atsumu came out with tissues stuff in his nose drills. 

"Are you two arguing?" Atsumu said, closing the door behind him. 

"No, what did the doctor say, Tsumu?" Rintaro said, standing up from his seat. 

"He said I still have a 55 percent chance in surviving third stage of leukemia, he suggested that I start Chemotherapy as soon as possible." Atsumu said, looking at Osamu who was worried restlessly. 

"I told him I'll reconsider on chemo, so he said I sohuld take the pills for now." Atsumu said to Rintaro, gently patting on his younger twins head, reassuring him that everythign was gonna be ok. 

Writers note:

Hello~ Yes I'm back for a short update. I'll be taking next week off but after next week I'll be able continue on the original schedule on updating every Sunday unless something urgent comes up.

My deepest apology for dissapearing for at least 3 months (Nov, Dec and counting this month as well) I think ;; I've been spending time with family since the holidays started and some plannings :DD It's still in progress but it won't be up for now at the very least. 

Alright, I hope you had an amazing day today. Thank you for reading till this far!