32 | Siblings

At first glance, Osamu thought Kiyoomi had a twin brother that he lost for years. But it seemed like it was actually Kiyoomi's older brother, Saksua Keigo. Alongside Kiyoomi's older brother was his other older sibling, Sakusa Hima. 

"It wouldn't be surprising if some people mistaken older brother and younger brother Sakusa as twins." Rintaro said, picking up a slice of apple Mr. Miya had prepared for them as they were chatting. 

"Sometimes people do mistaken Kiyoomi and Keigo as twins, or maybe they mistaken me as their younger sister." Hima said.

"That's on you for being the shortest out of the three of us, older sister." Keigo laughed.

"Stop calling me that. That's disgusting, Keigo." Hima said, nearly spitting out the tea in her mouth. 

"I wonder what made Sakusa to become so much more different then the both of you." Osamu said.

"Well, We're not really sure either. He just slowly became like that." Keigo said, looking up to the stars that shined brightly in the night skies. 

"Mostly because we were even too young to remember what happened back then, honestly." Hima continued. She looked a bit sad as she said that, wondering why she wasn't able to remember what happened to her youngest brother. 

"Komori, you know anything about it?" Rintaro turned to the boy who was silently listening to their conversation.

"Nope, I only moved in to the household during 6th grade." Motoya said.

"The stars are really pretty today, isn't it?" Keigo said. 

Kiyoomi and Atsumu were still in Atsumu's bedroom watching a movie but it was more of how Atsumu had already fallen asleep. Kiyoomi had already closed the laptop, he was reading a novel named "Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation" that he had grabbed from Atsumu's bookshelf next to the bed. 

It was all in English but he was still able to understand the story. He would still get confused on how to pronounce the names since the novel was originally written in Chinese. Kiyoomi only stopped reading it when Atsumu moved a little as he was asleep next to Kiyoomi.

"Omi-kun?" Atsumu said, yawning while Kiyoomi picked him up from his sleeping position. Setting him on top of him.

Atsumu was still drowsy from the nap he took, his head was on Kiyoomi's shoulders. Kiyoomi was patting his back as Atsumu was trying to stay awake. 

"Are you gonna continue sleeping? If you sleep now, you won't be able to sleep later, Tsumu." Kiyoomi said, gently patting his back. 

"Don't try to coax me like a child." Tsumu said, drowsily. 

"Then do you want some water, little child?" Kiyoomi teased. 

"I wanna slap you." Atsumu said, facing face to face to Kiyoomi who was still smiling at him.

"Wanna take a peek at those two?" Osamu said to the older two.

"Come on, it'll be fine. We did it multiple times either way." Motoya said. 

As they approached the door, The two older twins saw Kiyoomi sitting on someone's bed without being uncomfortable. They were even more surprised when they saw how bright his smile was while Atsumu was trying to hit him with a pillow. 

"The people outside the door should stop sneaking peeks or you'll be next to get hit. And, Osamu. I know it was you who gave them the idea of peeking." Atsumu pointed towards the door.

"Seems like we're busted." Motoya said, opening the bedroom door and turning the bedroom lights on.

"You couldn't even hit Sakusa, Can you even hit us?" Osamu said.

"Are you doubting my strength, you damn brat." Atsumu said, shifting his seat position next to Kiyoomi. 

"Is this why you keep sneaking out of the house during midnight with Komori, Kiyo?" Keigo said, smiling warmly at his younger brother.

"I like the atmosphere here. And there's Tsumu too." Kiyoomi said.

"It's not like home, isn't it?" Hima said, sitting on the floor.

"Do you think this possible if we could sneak out with you next time as well?" Keigo's eyes shined.

"I'm fine with it." Osamu said, Patting Rintaro's head as he was lying down on his lap.

Rintaro was scrolling through his social media when he went through a photo Shinsuke had posted. It was a photo of Shinsuke and the other seniors who went to have fun during their double date.