18 | Questions for you

"Not really. Your mother only asked for my name though." Kiyoomi answered towards the blonde haired boy's question. 

"I'm glad they didn't ask you anything weird or I wouldn't know how to face you anymore." Atsumu answered. 

"Oh Tsumu, you're up." Rintaro said while opening his bedroom door. 

"Tsumu is such a sleepy head. It's literally in the afternoon." Osamu said following Rintaro in the bedroom. 

"What the hell, You guys are still on call?" Rintaro said to the black haired boy and Atsumu. 

"Alright, go wash up Atsumu." Osamu pushed his twin brother into the bathroom. 

"Well then Mr.Sakusa Kiyoomi, have you thought about telling me about your feelings towards Atsumu?" Rintaro said, picking up Atsumu's phone while lying down on his bed. 

"Nope." Kiyoomi insisted on not telling him. 

"Are you sure that you don't like Atsumu? Someone might steal him away ya know, the twins have quite the fangirls." Rintaro continued, trying to get Kiyoomi to tell him about his feelings towards Atsumu. 

"Well, I don't know how to say it but my mind goes blank whenever I'm with Atsumu. It feels as if I don't know what to do when I'm around him, but his presence feels comfortable." Kiyoomi answered and gave into Rintaro's pressure. 

'Does that count as a confession?' Rintaro wondered. 

"Osamu, what do you think of Sakusa as a brother in law?" Rintaro said to Osamu who was just next to him. 

"I think he's ok, at least someone could help me with cleaning the house." Osamu answered. 

"Doesn't auntie usually do that? She never let's me help though." Rintaro pouted. 

"So you guys are just gonna use me as a cleaning tool?" Kiyoomi broke the couple's conversation. 

"Something like that, but if you really like Atsumu I wouldn't really mind."

"What are you guys talking about to Omi-kun?" Atsumu came back from washing up and was wiping his face with a towel.

"Just some stuff you don't have to know." Rintaro replied, handing Atsumu his phone.

"Are you guys talking to Sakusa?" Mrs. Miya came in the bedroom finding the three lying down on bed.

"Hi Mrs. Miya." Kiyoomi greeted the twins mother, even thought the video screen was facing Atsumu. 

"Why hello there Sakusa." Mrs. Miya greeted. 

The four of them chatted while Kiyoomi listened in silence sipping some tea, he was spacing out when Mr. Miya came in the bedroom. Kiyoomi only stopped spacing out when his older sister knocked on the door. 

"Kiyoomi?" His older sister said. 

"What is it?" Kiyoomi answered towards the older female. 

"Dad's home. Come down and greet him." She said after hesitating a bit. 

"Sure, I'll be down in a while." Kiyoomi answered again. 

'Tsumu, I have to go downstairs for a bit.' Kiyoomi texted Atsumu trying to not break the atmosphere Atsumu and his family was having. 

'Alright' Atsumu answered in silence.

Kiyoomi ended the video call and went downstairs to greet his father. Kiyoomi and his father never really had a great relationship since he was not always home. If his father was home, Kiyoomi would be out. 

"Dad." Kiyoomi said as he saw the older man. 

"Kiyoomi. How's school going?" He asked. 

"It's fine." Kiyoomi answered. 

'School again? That's all he asks whenever he sees me.' Kiyoomi wondered. 

After his dad finished the sentence, the house was filled with silence. His older siblings didn't know what they could talk about with the awkward atmosphere the house was having. The atmosphere finally broke after Mrs. Sakusa said dinner was ready. 

Even though dinner tastes good, it was still filled with a awkward atmosphere, Motoya wasn't at the  house since his mom came to pick him up to spend the weekend with him. 

"I'm full. I'll head back to my bedroom now." Kiyoomi said as he got up from his seat. 

'Omi?' Atsumu texted Kiyoomi 5 minutes before Kiyoomi got back from dinner. 

'What's wrong Tsumu? Have a math question you need help with again?' Kiyoomi answered.