46 | Promise rings

As Atsumu finished his sentence, Kiyoomi grabbed his hand that was playing with his hair gently, kissing it and continued his slumber. Motoya couldn't help but smile at the black haired boy's action since he wasn't able to sleep peacefully after Atsumu fainted. 

It caused nightmares for Kiyoomi, waking him endlessly as if it was a reminder telling him, he should've been more careful and notice his weaken body earlier.

"Following Omi-kun's personality, maybe he had always been blaming himself when I was staying in the hospital." Atsumu said,  playing with Kiyoomi's hair with his other hand.

"I wonder how does he smile even when he's diagnosed with a deadly sickness." Motoya said, looking into the hospital room.

"Who knows, It's probably just his nature to smile at everything." Ojiro said, who had left the hospital room earlier.

"What are you both doing out here?" Osamu said, holding on a bag of snacks.

"Can he even finish that many snacks?" Motoya laughed.

"He will and He must. He already lost so much weight when he stayed here." Osamu said, having eye bags from not being able to sleep comfortably and peacefully.

As Osamu finishes his sentence, He opens the door to the Atsumu chatting happily with the white haired boy while Kiyoomi was sleeping peacefully next to Atsumu holding his hand.

"Shinsuke? Are you ok? You'd usually nag Osamu whenever he buys junk for Atsumu to eat when he's sick." Ojiro said, laughing.

"It's fine, It's not like he listens." Shinsuke replied to the other.

As they talked and talked, time begun to flew as they enjoyed the moment, forgetting about Atsumu's deadly illness and spending the day in the cold and white cleaned hospital.

"I'd like it if I could spend my last days like this too." Atsumu said, with Kiyoomi lying in his embrace.

"What do you mean? Are you leaving me?" Kiyoomi said, raising his head, looking at the blonde.

"No, I'm not leaving you. But, Days like these are really enjoyable." Atsumu continued.

Hearing this, Osamu who was on the side cleaning up the food that was bought from the nurse paused for a second and hesitated wether telling Atsumu about his illness but again was too afraid to ruin Kiyoomi's happiness now that Atsumu was awake.

"Sakusa, we have to go home now, or we won't make it in time for dinner." Motoya said, stuffing his phone into his pocket.

"I forgot about that." Kiyoomi said, turning his head and looking at Atsumu who was smiling gently at him.

"You can come again tomorrow so go home and eat dinner with your mom and dad." Atsumu said, knowing Kiyoomi's thoughts about leaving.

"..You know, It's our mom and dad now, right?" Kiyoomi said, Pulling Atsumu's left hand and placing a ring into the blondes palm.

"This..?" Atsumu was speechless.

"Promise ring. Well get married after we graduate college." Kiyoomi said, kissing the back of his hand.

"Osamu-" Kiyoomi turned.

"Promise me you'll give him a life that he wants, I only want my brother to be happy." Osamu cut him off.

"Alright." Kiyoomi promises.

"Omi-kun, you better keep your promise." Atsumu said, placing the ring onto his left ring finger.

"I promise." Kiyoomi said, kissing the top of his forehead.