57 | Nasal Bone

While Mrs. Miya sat down next to Atsumu, Osamu opened the lid of the first aid kid for her and took out out cotton buds while dipping them into disinfectant. 

"Samu, Tissue." Rintaro said, handing Osamu the tissue as the grey haired male handed his mother the cotton bud.

"Tsumu, plug it in." Osamu said placing the tissue on Atsumu's left hand.

"Pinch your nasal bone, Tsumu. It stops the bleeding." Mr. Miya said, wrapping the glass as he threw them into an individual plastic. 

 "Nasal Bone?" Rintaro questioned.

"The bone between your eyes which is also two small symmetrical oblong bones, each having two surfaces and four borders." Mr. Miya answered. 

As Mr. Miya was about to continue, Mrs. Miya stopped him and asked him to get a glass of warm water for Atsumu. 

"Your father won't stop if no one interrupt him, children. I don't wanna listen to him talk about the rest of the bone structure." Mrs. Miya said, wrapping Atsumu's palm with gauze after a cotton was placed on the cut. 

"Rintaro, can you clear the table for me? I'll cut up some fruits before we eat dinner." Mr. Miya shouted from the kitchen.

"Alright, Mr. Miya." Rintaro stood up, walking towards the kitchen.

"I'm gonna continue making dinner now, Tsumu." Mrs. Miya said, after a small sigh.

"I'm gonna help mom, Tsumu. You wanna join us?" Osamu offered.

"..Nah, It'll get too cramped. I borrowed some light novels from Omi, I'll take this as a chance to read them." The blonde haired boy declined his younger brother's offered as he stood up.

"Suit yourself then." Osamu said, leaving the living room before taking a small glance at his older brother.

Atsumu headed back into his bedroom and saw the pack of medicine that was set on his desk with the receipt still in the bag. Before he could dive deeper into the bag of medicine, his phone rang from his pocket. 

"Omi-kun?" Atsumu said, looking at the dialer.

"Tsumu? How are you doing for now?" Kiyoomi said, gently. 

"I'm ok, Don't worry too much." Atsumu replied.

"You sure about that? I heard from both Osamu and Suna that you accidentally knocked over a photo frame and then had a nosebleed when Mama Miya was treating your hand." Kiyoomi continued. 

"Now, I have a very good explanation on why I lied to you." 

"Go on, I'm listening."

"I uh, I, I don't have an explanation."

"That's what I thought, now don't ever lie to me anymore ok?"

"..Alright."