34. A First Time For Everything

A/n so sorry for this big-time skip these next few chapters are going to be leading up to the second book 😏

Also, I changed where the losers are going instead of London their going to California. I wanted them to go somewhere but I just didn't know where that's why I just said London lmao

February 29, 1984

The losers all ran into the opening of the park. Seeing fun rides, characters, and laughing screaming children.

"Alright, where should we go first?" Ben asked as he held hands with Beverly.

"I v-vote on s-space Mountain." Bill suggested.

"Uh, no fucking way we got to go on the Matterhorn first!" Richie says practically jumping up and down. Eddie turned away to hide his smirk.

"Uh hello, shitbirds we have to go in Pirates of the Caribbean first. It's only the best fucking ride in the park." Beverly says.

"Are you fucking with me, Bev? The best is the Enchanted Tiki Room." Stanley says butting in.

"First off that's not even a ride and you only like that thing because of the birds. Besides those birds are probably just waiting for some dick or something for them to suck on." Richie says making the losers groan in disgust.

"I say big thunder Mountain." Ben says.

"Why don't we go to the Haunted Mansion first, there's really not a long line." Mike says pointing towards the few people who were waiting. "Besides does it really matter what ride we start off with. It's not like we aren't going to want to ride all of the rides."

The losers all start to nod and agree with Mike. They start to walk over and wait in line until Richie whispers something into Eddie's ear.

"I see you're still wearing the bracelet." Which makes Eddie shiver and blush.

"Of course I am, I said I was never taking it off." This makes Richie smile wishing he could kiss him right now.

"I see you're still wearing your's."

"Of course I am little spaghetti."

"Don't ever call me that you dick." This makes Richie giggle and daydream as the losers wait to go onto the ride.

Eddie quickly slapped Richie out of his daydream by hitting him on the arm seeing that they could go inside now. Richie couldn't help but laugh as Eddie eagerly ran after the other losers. God was he helplessly in love with that boy.

Richie is actually planning on telling Eddie that he loves him tonight. He hopes it goes well and that Eddie feels the same. (I've never dated anyone so Idk if it's too early to say I love you💀)

————————

The losers all started to say goodnight to each other as they started to head to their separate hotel rooms.

"Make sure you guys are up early if you want to be at the park when it opens tomorrow." Stanley says causing Richie to groan as roll his eyes as he closes the door to his and Eddie's room.

Eddie came walking out of the bathroom wearing yellow shorts and to Richie's surprise, Eddie was wearing his blue hoodie. Since it was Richie's it was rather large on Eddie. Making Richie stare and slightly blush. Eddie looks up clearly clueless.