Nightfall (Halo-Reach)

26:30 Hours

A phantom flies by with its search light on. Jun emerges from a concealed position behind a rock as the dropship passes. He nods to you, who follows Jun along the cliff edge.

Warrant officer Jun: "Recon Team Bravo reporting: Three and Six in position. It's starting to get crowded up here, Kat."

Lieutenant Commander Catherine: "Then we're closing in. Report any Covenant structures or devices. Direct action may be necessary."

Jun: "Copy that. (chuckling) When Kat runs an op, direct action is always necessary."

Jun hands you a magazine of sniper rounds.

Jun: "Here. You may need these. High-velocity, Armor-piercing. They'll take the hat off an Elite at two thousand yards. And they ain't cheap."

You and Jun head further along the ledge, Jun reaches a boulder and starts to climb it.

Jun: "I'll be in touch."

you slide down the ledge to the ground below.

Too Quiet

Catherine: "Recon Bravo, the sector ahead is dark to electronic surveillance."

Jun: "Covenant can block our instruments?"

Catherine: "So it would seem, and Command wants to know what they're hiding."

You head up along another ledge. An Elite stands watch over the area, back facing them, while a few  sleep nearby.

Jun: "Elite. He's yours, do it quiet."

You assassinate the Elite quietly.

Jun: "Not bad."

You eliminate the Grunts and continues forward, eventually reaching a Covenant-controlled complex.

Jun: "Recon Bravo to Noble Two, stand by for contact report."

Catherine: "Standing by to copy, over."

Jun: "We have eyes on multiple hostiles patrolling a settlement. This what we're looking for, Kat?"

Catherine: "Negative, too small, you're not in the dark zone yet. Engage at your own discretion, but keep moving."

Jun: "You heard her, Six. Drop those tangoes."

After a eliminating a few of the Covenant troops, a Phantom shows up.

Jun: "Incoming. Looks like we really pissed them off."

Jun and yourself eliminate the rest of the Covenant in the area and continue on a trail behind the buildings, going further into the complex, soon finding an area with more Covenant troops.

Jun: "We got hostiles near."

The Covenant in the area are quickly eliminated. You and Jun find a trail leading away, with more Covenant troops advancing.

Jun: "Visual on targets."

After dealing with the enemy troops, You and Jun continue down the trail.

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

You and Jun reach a clearing where some native large creatures are attacking Covenant troops.

Jun: "Look at that!"

After eliminating the Covenant, the creatures notice Jun and Yourself, and begin to charge them.

Jun: "Major enemy, incoming."

The creatures take multiple sniper rounds from both you and Jun, but eventually fall.