The Lustful Nobles (Halo 4.5) 18+

What's this another chapter for my wonderful audience so soon. Yes that's right so all i have to say is enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was another day that you got to spend time with another one of your girlfriend Kat. You promised her that you would spend the day together. You and Kat are going to see a new movie later in the day which came out in the cinema just recently. Right now, both of you were getting yourselves some breakfast from the cafeteria, you were also trying to figure out the best time to go to the cinema.

Kat: "I mean... we could watch it in the next 3 hours." She said before taking a bite of her bagel.

You then shook your head.

Y/N L/N: "Wouldn't it be a better idea if we watch it at night?" You asked. "You know, a horror movie is good if you watched it in the dark."

You heard Kat giggle a bit.

Kat: "Its the cinema... we're gonna be in a dark place anyways."

You then rubbed the back of your head in embarrassment.

Y/N L/N: "How am I supposed to know I never been to the cinema before."

She then chuckled.

Kat: "Neither have I."

You both then chuckled. You looked towards Kat as she smiled and then out of nowhere kissed you cheek, leaving behind some tiny bagel crumbs.

Kat: "But I guess you're right. It does bring in a romantic atmosphere."

Kat the winked towards you, which made you blush. She the proceeded to get up from her chair and stretched.

Kat: "Anyways, I'm gonna go to the shop and pick up some things." She said.

You nodded and proceeded to get up from your chair as well.

Y/N L/N: "I should go and get the tickets then." You told her.

Kat brought you into a tight hug and gave you a peck on the lips before leaving the cafeteria. After she left, you headed back to your room and did a few things. You cleaned your room, you then got onto your computer and looked at the cinema website to hold two tickets for the horror movie that you and Kat wanted to watch for tonight. You then sighed and grabbed a book from your nearby shelf which you started to read waiting for the night to come.#

Once it got to night you and Kat finally got yourselves ready and both of you walked to the cinema. Once you got in with the tickets and after you brought some popcorn and drinks for both you and Kat, you both found some pretty good seats at the back row. Surprisingly however, no one was sitting in the back. Everyone who came to the cinema as well wanted the front row seats.

Kat: "Seems like we are the only ones who are sat this far back."

Y/N L/N: "Yeah. People probably wanted to get scared so they sat quite close, but I don't know."

Everything was brought to a silence when the movie started and so far, it was a little boring since it wasn't as thrilling or entertaining as you heard some people say. You then hear Kat sigh while eating some of the popcorn.

Kat: "This is kinda boring." She whispered.

You looked towards her and nodded.

Y/N L/N: "Yeah, but we should at least see what the movie has to offer. This is our first time ever seeing a movie in a cinema." You whispered back to her.

All of a sudden however, Kat just gave you a grin.

Kat: "I think I know how to cure my boredom. But I need you to stay quiet." She whispered.