Training the rookies (Halo 4.5) Final

(Before you start to read ahead I want to say thank you all for being so patient with me. But I am now back. This is sadly the last chapter of Halo 4.5 meaning the next chapter will be the beginning of Halo 5. I will be going back to uploading Sundays and Mondays but that will be starting next week.

Also an update on the next book poll it looks like Marvel is in the lead. So if you haven't already go back a chapter and vote on which book you would like me to write next. If your chosen book doesn't win I will end up writing the story at some point anyways. The poll is to just tell me what book you guys would like to see first. Anyway enjoy the chapter.

This is also my first chapter writing with out a refence so please tell me what you think of it. I would love to hear feedback.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It has been only a few days since the last chapter and let's just say today was not going to be one of your favourite days. You started your day off with a alarm clock waking you up from your slumber. You however turned to it with an annoyed look and smashed it against the wall of your room. You then proceeded into the bathroom to take a shower and of course brush your teeth. You then went towards the cafeteria to grab some breakfast but that was interrupted by the man himself Johnson.

Johnson: "Looks like your on babysitting duty."]

(Y/N) (L/N): "What are you talking about?"

Johnson: "Your heading towards the training room to meet up with the new rookies who are joining blue team."

(Y/N) (L/N): "What."

Johnson: "Well good luck."

Johnson then walked away.

(Y/N) (L/N) (mind): "Could this day get any worse."

Once you finished your breakfast you stood up and proceeded with the rest of the day. You were right now on your way towards the training room to meet the rest of your team and the rookies who are joining Blue team just like Johnson said. But first you had to make a detour to grab something of yours. You headed towards the armoury to grab something you held dearly. Your Spartan armour. You headed through the door and to your surprise a newly upgraded Spartan armour and equipment. You saw a woman taking notes on a clipboard, inspecting the equipment inside the armoury. She noticed you looking towards at the armour and some of the upgraded equipment.

???: "Noble Six I presume."

(Y/N) (L/N): "That would be correct and please call me (Y/N). May I ask who you are."

Rose: "Rose sir, Rose Nightingale."

(Y/N) (L/N): "So tell me Rose....What.Happened.To.My.Armour."

Rose: "You haven't been told?"

(Y/N) (L/N): "Told what."

Rose: (In head) "Notice self don't give Dave message duty. (To you) Your armour as been changed and upgraded to your need. With the latest gear and equipment, you can survive any battle scenario and any new future enemies or threats you may encounter".

(Y/N) (L/N): "Who designed this."

Rose: "Your looking at her".

Your eyes widened in shock.

(Y/N) (L/N): "How?"

Rose: "Let's just say I've worked with the best and by the best I mean, I've worked with doctor Halsey herself. I know the basic of the Spartan armour enough so I can upgrade it and change in anyway however I left for the academy before she can teach me the details on how to produce and make Spartan armours. Anyway enough about me, you needed to get suited up and headed towards the training area."