Evacuation (Halo 5)

Fireteam Osiris teleports to the road leading to Meridian Station. The sky above is clouded by smoke. Just then a miner speeds by past them on a Warthog.

Buck: "We're on the surface?" 

Sloan (PA): "-more shuttles ready to launch. Move your asses to the evac zone. Get to orbit, now!"

A cargo ship flies past, trying to escape. The Spartans proceeded to head down the hill at a fast rate.

Tanaka: "Sloan's giving evac orders."

Vale: "He knows. Somehow-"

Buck: "Knows what?"

Jun looked up above them as he sees the Guardian's pieces rise up and assemble together.

Jun: "Look up!"

Buck: "The Guardian!"

Vale: "Oh no..."

Tanaka: "Where the hell is it going?"

Vale: "Noble Six is on board that thing."

Locke: "We need to get airborne."

Vale: "The other colonies Captain Lasky told us about... this is what happened to them. Locke, this colony is going to be a crater soon."

Tanaka: "We can't take anything that flies from these people."

Buck: "Our Pelican is on the space elevator. We could use that."

Vale: "The other colonies... there are more Guardians-"

Buck: "Really only concerned about the one in front of us right now, Vale."

Vale: "But why this one? Why is Noble Six on this Guardian? I think it's the first Cortana activated on purpose."

The Spartans climb into nearby Warthogs and Mongooses and speed down the road. They eventually reach the site of the Scorpion garage.

Sloan (COM): "This is Governor Sloan broadcasting on all frequencies. People, if you are still planetside, make your way to the space elevator right now. Final shuttles are departing with or without you."

Pilot (COM): "Governor Sloan, shuttle Bravo Three prepped for takeoff. Watch it, they're on your tail!"

The Spartans pass through the McCord River bridge. Soldiers and Crawlers attack fleeing miners, and Phaetons purse their vehicles. The Guardian overhead has assembled and makes occasional screeches.

Buck: "Guardian's got a hell of a singing voice."

Vale: "Can we do autopilot retrieval? Bring the Pelican down to us?"

Distress Call: "Mayday! Mayday! We're taking fire! We're hit!"

Buck: "Not with those ships shooting everything out of the sky."

Fireteam Osiris and other miners reach the security outpost to the space elevator. A Pelican has crashed at its entrance. They climb over it to enter the courtyard, which is flooded with Promethean infantry.

Locke: "Governor Sloan, we need access to the space elevator."

Sloan (COM): "Can't do that, Spartans. Got too many people taking refuge inside. They'd be slaughtered."

Locke: "Understood, Governor. Osiris, clear the area so they can open those doors."

PA: "Hostile activity detected. Lockdown systems engaged."

The Spartans started to engage the enemy make their way through the courtyard.

Transmission (COM): "Control, I have no idea if this bird's space worthy. She's not gonna fly. We need another way to get these people off world."