Crow's Nest (Halo 3)

(Before this chapter begins I want to thank JinnTheGenie for helping me with this chapter as well as coming up with some suggestions for what to put in this chapter. With out you I probably wouldn't have written this chapter the way it is now. Anyway let's get on with the sort shell we)
————————————————————————
Crow's Nest Flight Controller: "Sorry for the tight squeeze. (to the other Flight Controller) Tell the Commander her ace is in the hole."

Kilo 023 touches down. Medics load an injured marine on a stretcher and move. You, The Master Chief , Thelya 'Vadamee and Johnson get off. Marines sitting by the landing pad see you get out of the Pelican.

Marine #1: "Hey. Check it out."

Marine #2: "No way! Another Spartan?!"

Marine #3 (Blind-by-injury): "For real? You better not be..."

Marine #2: "No man, he's here! We're gonna be alright!"

Lieutenant Commander Miranda Keyes comes out onto the Landing Pad to meet Johnson, 'Vadamee, you and the Master Chief.

Commander Keyes: "Where'd you find him?"

Sergeant Johnson: "Napping. Out back."

They salute, as she salutes back and smiles.

Commander Keyes: "Hmm, I'll bet. It's good to see you Noble."

Keyes shakes your hand.

Y/N L/N: "Likewise, ma'am."

Commander Keyes: "Let's get you up to speed."

Down the hallways of the base, wounded Marines lay against the walls. Two Marines chatting to each other notice Commander Keyes and yourself. They make way and salute.

Commander Keyes: "The Prophet of Truth's ships breached the Lunar perimeter. Smashed what was left of the Home Fleet."

As 'Vadamee walks by, the Marines lower their hands and stare in astonishment.

Commander Keyes: "Terrestrial casualties from the subsequent bombardment were..."

Medics race by with an injured Marine on a stretcher. Johnson tends to an injured Marine.

Commander Keyes: "...extreme. Truth could've landed anywhere, but he committed all his forces here. East Africa. The ruins of New Mombasa. Then, they started digging."

Y/N L/N: "What about Halo?"

Commander Keyes: "We stopped it, but only temporarily. Now, the Prophet of Truth is looking for something called 'The Ark', where he'll be able to fire all the Halo Rings. If he succeeds, Humanity, The Covenant, every sentient being in the Galaxy..."

Y/N L/N: "The rings will kill us all."

Johnson then walked passed Chief and 'Vadamee. He then approached you and Commander Keyes. He then placed an hand on your shoulder interrupting your conversation.

Sergeant Johnson: "I thinks its time we showed you something."

Johnson then looks towards Commander Keyes who nodded her head in agreement. Keyes then turned her head towards Chief and 'Vadamee.

Commander Keyes: "We will catch up with you in a bit."

Chief and 'Vadamee both nodded as they turned and walked away. Johnson and Keyes led you to another room which was filled with computers as well as a cryo pod. You then saw wires connecting to the computer to the pod, while on the screens it shown the status of a person who your guess was in the pod.