The Package (Halo-Reach)

Sword Base, Babd Catha Ice Shelf, Eposz

August 29, 2552 26:16 Hours

The burnt and destroyed landscape outside Sword Base. A Falcon flies overhead as you walk out from a small hill. You then walk down the rocky terrain.

Colonel Urban Holland (COM): "Noble One, this is Noble Actual. Noble One?"

Commander Carter: "Go ahead."

Colonel Holland (COM): "We need that base taken out, son. What's your status?"

Carter: "Still outside. Thermal on the interior shows standing-room-only. We're gonna send'em out or we'll be way too popular."

Colonel Holland (COM): "Copy that, Noble One. Holland out."

You jump out and lands beside three ODSTs.

Carter: "We've got a job to do, so let's stay focus and get it done. Six, are you in position?"

(Y/N L/N): "Affirmative."

Carter: "Good. Execute."

You beckon the ODSTs and they move out.

Torch and Burn

ODST #1: "Targets."

Carter: "Covenant own this sector now. They are defending for a full major strike, not a small-group infiltration. Eliminate all hostile anti-air defense so the rest of Noble can land at Sword Base for the torch and burn. Keep a low profile, we'll take them by surprise, this will be a hell lot easier."

ODST Sergeant: Spartan, we'll follow you."

The team moves down to the flooded Farragut Station in front of a Covenant outpost, comprising of a deployable lookout tower, Shades, a few Ghosts, and a group of infantry.

ODST Sergeant: Falcon down. Watch for bodies."

After clearing the area:

ODST Sergeant: "Structure's cleared, lieutenant."

They come across another deployable lookout tower and a Scorpion hidden from it.

ODST #2: "We have a Scorpion still operational, sir."

More towers and Ghosts appear, but are soon eliminated by the team.

ODST Sergeant: "Ready to get that anti-air whenever you are, sir.

You then clear the area.

ODST #1: Area secure."

Carter (COM): "Get a move on, Noble Six. Our Falcons are standing by."

The teams finally reach the Airview Base, now the dwelling of two Covenant Tyrant defended by Covenant troops, Ghosts and Banshees. An aerial battle between Banshees and Falcons rages above them.

ODST Sergeant: "Enemy guns dead ahead, Lieutenant."

Carter (COM):"Time to get to work, Noble Six. Take out those guns."

You destroys the first AA gun with another BOOM bringing a smile to your face.

ODST Sergeant: "First target neutralized."

Carter (COM): "Copy. Stand-by."

After destroying the second anti-air gun:

Carter-A259 (COM): "Nice job, Six. Falcons commend to set. Meet you inside the base, lieutenant."

ODST #1: "Nice kill, Spartan!"

ODST Sergeant: "Make sure they pay for Reach."

Falcons fly over you and towards Sword Base. You then continued to the Sword Base's gate.