Confession (Halo 4.5)

Ok halo 4.5 here we go. So if you are confused halo 4.5 is my own timeline between halo 4 and halo 5. So how this is going to work is every week instead of uploading 2 chapters I will be uploading 1. But don't worry i will be going back to uploading 2 chapters once halo 5 has arrived. Now i know some of you expected a lemon chapter and not this. But with balancing both collage and this the lemon chapter will take some time but I feel bad for not uploading anything so this is its replacement for now. So I hope you all enjoy this chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its only been a few hours since you have beaten the Didact. Its been awhile since you and the rest of your team could just relax. Right now you and the girls was just chilling in the private lounge area of the station that you where on. Miranda said the lounge was apart of your living area away from other people. It also turns out that your room was next to Miranda's so that would be fun. Its weird not wearing your armour as well as seeing the girls without theirs. But right now you were all wearing a normal outfit and you were bored. There was nothing to do, nothing to kill, the war was mostly over so why cant you just relax. Jane then turned towards you.

Jane (Chief): "Y/N are you ok?"

Y/N L/N: "No I'm bored."

Catherine: "I guess that makes sense considering how long this war was going on for you while me and the rest of the girls didn't live as long as you managed to."

Y/N L/N: "I think I need a drink do you girls want anything."

They all shook their heads.

Y/N L/N: "Alright then ill be back in a few."

You stood up from the couch and walked through a closed door heading towards the cafeteria.

POV: Jane

Y/N walked out of the room to grab a drink from the cafeteria. After he did I got notified via my communication device from Miranda saying that she need to talk to us and is wondering where we are. I texted her back saying we are in the private lounge area. About 5 minutes later Miranda walked through the door.

Miranda: "Ah good you all are here splendid."

Thelya: "So what did you want to talk to us about commander."

Miranda: "Please no need for the formalities Miranda is just fine....But why I'm here its to continue our conversation from before."

Apart from Miranda's all of our faces heated up.

Miranda: "So when do you girls think we should confess to him. I mean I know some of you has shown affection towards him....."

Both me and Thelya faces heated up even to a brighter shade of red.

Miranda: "....None of us has really confessed yet....Well apart from Cortana."

Catherine: "I guess it makes sense to me to do it tonight. It's been long enough for us girls to hold it in."

Kat then grew a smirk.

Catherine: "Besides we could be his bonus prize for winning this war against the Didact. You got to admit he looked so sexy when he was battling against the Didact."

You all agreed with what Kat as said.

Theyla: "I've been wanting to confess to him ever since he saved me from being killed by that Brute Chieftain."

Miranda: "Is that a yes from all of you."

We all nodded in agreement.

Miranda: "Today he will become ours finally, but we will probably have new girls be added also. But we will accept her and we can share him with her also. And most importantly we can seduce him but it will be first come first serve when it comes to his virginity, if he allows it. Do you all agree to these terms."

During Miranda statement we all grew even brighter then before. When she was talking about having he lose his virginity to one of us or even seducing him. But in all that we agreed with her.

Jane: "We should wait till he comes back up after he has grabbed his drink."

We all sat down back on the couches waiting for Y/N to return. After about 10 more minutes the door opens and Y/N was standing their with his drink in his hands as he took a sip we all just stared at him. Once he noticed us staring he said.

Y/N L/N: "What's up."

POV: Y/N

I just grabbed my drink from the cafeteria and now I'm at the door to the lounge, I opened the door and saw everyone was staring at me. I took a sip from my drink then looked towards them and said.

Y/N L/N: "What's up."

Miranda: "We wanted to ask you a question about us?".

Y/N L/N: "Sure. Ask away."

Then they asked the question while having each other complete it.

Jane: "Would you-"

Thelya: "Like to-"

Catherine: "Become our-"

Miranda: "Lover?"

You just stood their again taking a sip from your drink. You walked over to one of the couches which no one was sat at and sat down.

Y/N L/N: "So you all want to become my girlfriends at the same time?"

Catherine: "Yes that's the whole of it."

Y/N L/N: "Question....How will this work. I'm going to guess you all had this planned out."

Miranda: "Yes and we will share you between us. And if another girl comes along and wants you too we will accept her in also."

Jane: "It's not like we don't act like we're sating already but no as intimate."

Thelya: "S-s-so what is your answer?"

A smirk appeared on you face.

Y/N L/N: "My answer is are you sure you can all handle me."

Kat stood up and walked over to you.

Catherine: "Oh we can handle you are you sure you can handle us."

You then wrapped an arm around Kat's waste and pulled her towards you.

Y/N L/N: "Oh I know I can."

Kat then pulled you in connecting your lips together in a heated make out session but before anything could get serious Miranda grabbed you and connected you and hers lips together this time. Jane and Thelya came over towards you and kissed you as well.

Y/N L/N: "Man I'm beat."

Miranda: "I guess we should go to bed then oh and before i forget their is a reason Y/N bed is the biggest."

The group of girls then led you to your room as you all laid down they all started to cuddle with you. You looked towards the girl all snuggled with you as they all fell asleep. After a few moments later you fell asleep after a long day of war which was hopefully finally over.