Next Book/Story Description/Preview

(Before anyone says anything I know I said the vote was still going on and there will be no marvel book yet but I just had so many ideas for this book that I couldn't help myself so I do hope you guys can understand. 

The Marvel book which will most likely win is coming out after this halo book is done. In the end of the upcoming chapters I will be leaving a vote for how you guys want to Marvel book to be done. 

An example question may be that do you want the book to be set in the MCU or an new universe create by me or something like that.

In the next chapter I will also be posting a updated schedule for how this will work but for now it will just be whenever until I have figured out the schedule.)

After the destruction of space colony ark (Y/N) (L/N) aka project shadow the ultimate life form finds himself working for a organisation known as GUN. One day however after returning from a mission he was approached by the leader of GUN. They have told him that evil unlike anything before is rising from the depth of Remnant. So they sent him to the location of primary source of it all: Vale

Along with his new and old comrades can the ultimate life form help defeat evil once more.Find out in The Shadow On Remnant.

Sonic x Male reader x RWBY Harem

(Yes I know its short but It was only be the description

(Yes I know its short but It was only be the description. If you want to know more you would have to read the book when its comes out.

But anyways I hope you enjoyed the little preview and are excited about this book because I already know I'm gonna love every single bit of writing it. 

So this being a Harem book I want to hear who you guys would like to see in the book being the lover of Shadow/Reader. You can leave suggestions from both RWBY girls and Sonic girls.

I already have some ideas but I would also like to see who you guys would want. So please leave some suggestions.)