Quarantine Zone (Halo 2)

(Sorry for another late upload but Wattpad decided to not work for me. So anyway here is the next chapter I hope you all enjoy it.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Phantom moves in to drop more Covenant troops, then proceeds to fly off. Thelya 'Vadamee and Rtas 'Vadumee are talking on the snow below.

Thel 'Vadamee: "In the center of this zone is a Sacred Icon critical to the Great Journey. I must find it."

'Vadumee nods.

Rtas 'Vadumee: (Clenches his fist) "We shall cut into the heart of this infestation, retrieve the Icon, and burn any Flood that stand in our way!"

Elites then roar and growl in agreement.

Rtas 'Vadumee: (to 'Vadamee) "The parasite is not to be trifled with. I hope you know what you are doing."

'Vadamee looks to her left at the entrance ahead.

Objects in Mirror Are Larger Than They Appear

Rtas 'Vadumee (COM): "Forward, warriors! And fear not pain nor death. Go, Arbiter, I'll follow when our reinforcements arrive."

An Sentinel Enforcer, along with some Sentinels enter through the large door in the wall ahead.

Spec Ops Elite: "Enforcers! To the vehicles. We'll need their heavy guns. Onward to the Sacred Icon!"

The Arbiter accelerated her vehicle through the tunnel and enter the structure within, she then encountered Flood-Infected Bodies riding Ghosts.

Spec Ops Elite: "What? The parasite controls our vehicles? No matter, they will die all the same."

As she moved forward, she encountered a Scorpion Tank firing at an Sentinel Enforcer, as well as more Ghosts, and a Warthog, which are all controlled by the Flood.

Spec Ops Elite: "Commander, we found a human vehicle!"

Rtas 'Vadumee (COM): "Keep moving, I'm on my way."

As the Arbiter leaves the structure, a Human controlled Pelican with a Tank attached flies overhead, firing at Flood Combat Forms. The Arbiter saw the head of the tank besides it showed greenish Armor and a familiar person.

Thelya 'Vadamee: "Lets see what kind of trouble you get yourself into Jane."

Healthy Competition

The Pelican fly overhead and firing its vulcan at the Flood Forms. The Arbiter walked pass the gate but all the elite troops that joined the Arbiter has died.

Rtas 'Vadumee (COM): "Arbiter, I'm sending you a squad of my most experienced warriors to assist you. Do not squander their talents."

The Arbiter drives through a valley of Flood-Controlled Wraiths, with Sentinel Enforcers rising and falling into and from the pits in the centre. The Arbiter then pass through a tunnel ahead, where they cannot drive a vehicle, so she proceeded to get off her transportation then began to walk through the remains of the Sentinel Constructor Factory that crashed in Sacred Icon. She saw serverl Flood mounting a Wraith, Ghost and Scorpion tanks. The Arbiter entered a large valley, and a Phantom dropped off a Spectre, driven by Rtas 'Vadumee, to aid her.

Spec Ops Elite: "Forward to the Icon! The parasite's ranks swell as we draw nearer to the Library. Steel your nerves, we're not turning back."

The Arbiter fights through the Flood-filled valley, with half of the Flood firing their weapons towards them as well as Vehicles controlled by the Flood. The Arbiter then looked and saw her Demon ally who was riding on a Pelican while she was fighting the Flood with a Plasma Rifle.