Cortana (Halo 3)

A few moment before the mission you were currently in a armoury stocking up on weapons and ammunition for what could be one of the most dangerous missions so far. Your helmet was off and next to you. You were about to finish up until the doors to the armoury opened. You turned around and saw that is was Thelya who entered the armoury.

Thelya 'Vadamee: "The Commander said you would be in here."

Y/N L/N: "I'm just getting ready."

You placed the guns and ammo down onto a bench near you as you sat down on that same bench. Thelya walked away from the door and proceeded to sit next to you.

Y/N L/N: "So tell me why did you want to see me?"

Thelya 'Vadamee: "When this war is finally over we may never get to have a moment like this again."

Y/N L/N: "What do you mean?"

Thelya 'Vadamee: "With the prophets now gone, when this battle is finally over, some one must lead the Covenant.....And as the Arbiter that position falls onto my shoulders."

Y/N L/N: "That means you would be leaving us."

Thelya 'Vadamee: "That is correct that's why I must confess something."

Y/N L/N: "Ok go on I'm listening."

Thelya 'Vadamee: "Well um how to put this. I-I-I......Oh screw it."

Thelya then grabbed your face and pulled you on so your lips was connect. She held you there for a few seconds until she let go and moved back a bit. You saw that her face was now heated up.

Thelya 'Vadamee: "I'll will er see you at the Banshee's."

You watched as Thelya got up from her seat and left the armoury. You started to think about what just happened but you shook your head and started to get up. You grabbed your helmet placing it onto your head as well as picking up the weapons and ammo, then proceeded towards the hanger. You met up with your team in the hanger as you saw that both Chief and Kat was giggling while Thelya was currently trying to hide her blush. 

Y/N L/N: "So what did I miss?"

Both Kat and Chief turned their heads to face you. 

Master Chief: "Oh nothing."

Kat and Chief looked towards each other then back towards Thelya who was a blushing mess then proceeded to laugh again. They headed towards their Banshee's still laughing their heads off. You watched as Thelya still blushing head towards her Banshee while you head towards yours. You, Chief, Kat and Thelya all fly a Banshee to High Charity. They find an opening into the hive. 

Sergeant Major Johnson (COM): "Noble, Me and the Commander will round up our survivors, fall back to the Dawn."

The whole team drops down onto a wide platform from a hole above. You all exited your respective Banshee's

Johnson (COM): "The Shipmaster will do the same with the Elites."

You stopped in your tracks and turned your head to watch while the Chief shakes off some organic material that is stuck to her boot. She looks towards you as you proceeded to started laughing as you continued to walk away. While you were walking you felt a death stare most likely from Chief because under that helmet of hers she was embarrassed but you just shook the feeling off and continued forwards with the rest of the team close behind you.

Johnson (COM): "Cortana's in there somewhere..."

Rampant

Graverobber.