Sierra 117 (Halo 3)

Walk It Off

Brutes on the prowl

Sergeant Johnson: "First Squad, you're my scouts."

Johnson then turns towards you, Chief and Thelya.

Sergeant Johnson: "As for you, just try not to wreck my planet. Move out! Quiet as you can."

You waited there with your arms crossed still annoyed with Thelya. Johnson stops then turns to face you.

Sergeant Johnson: "Let's get moving, Noble. Come on, I'll lead you out."

Knowing that being annoyed wont stop this war you followed Johnson and the rest of the team down the path leading further into the forest.

Sergeant Johnson: "Bravo Team, this is Johnson. We got him. Fall back to the extraction point. Over."

G. Sgt. Reynolds (COM): "Roger that. Reynolds out."

You and the rest of the squad halted when a sudden howling feels the air most likely coming from a Brute.

Marine 1: "That sounded close."

Marine 2: "Yeah, too close."

Sergeant Reynolds (COM): "Johnson, you be advised. Hostiles are -{static}- on the move -{static}-. I've got eyes on a -{static}- Brute Pack -{static}-. Over."

Sergeant Johnson: "Say again, Gunny? You're breaking up."

There is the ominous whisper of gravitational drives. You then looked up as a Phantom flies overhead above the trees.

Marine 1: (whispers) "Sergeant Major, Phantom inbound."

Sergeant Johnson: "We stick together, we're gonna get spotted. We'll split up, and meet back at the LZ. Noble, go with the Arbiter and Chief, head toward the river. Second Squad, you're with me."

Johnson and Second Squad climb up the cliff by the water fall. You then turn towards Thelya.

Y/N L/N: "Look you don't like me and I sure don't like you but we are a team so we need to get along."

Thelya 'Vadamee: "Agreed."

Johnson and Second Squad cross the river above the waterfall and run out of sight. You, the Master Chief and Thelya 'Vadamee lead First Squad. Thelya'Vadamee leads the team up on some rocks around a pile of fallen logs, while First Squad waits to go straight over, pointing out a Brute Captain Major.

Brute Captain: "Spread out, you whelps! Find them!"

Marine 1: (whispers) "Up ahead! Single Brute, plus backup!"

Marine 2: "He's got power armour!"

You then engage the Brute and his Grunt subordinates while the rest of First Squad along with the Master Chief and Thelya 'Vadamee. You tackled the Brute knocking his power armour off, in a single blow with your assault rifle you ended his life. You look around and saw that the rest of the First Squad has quickly taken care of the subordinates. You all then regroup but you turn towards Thelya who approaches the Brute corpse.

Thelya 'Vadamee: (to the Brute corpse) "The Prophets are liars, but you are fools to do their bidding!"

A couple of Phantoms then draw near, each deploying a squad of Grunts and Brutes, blocking the advance of yourself and your allies. Once again you engaged the enemy taken them out one by one. Eventually, they are cleared, and the Marines form up at a winking flare at an underground cave.

Marine: "Those Brutes are tough."

Female Marine: "Grunts ain't no slouches either."

Thelya 'Vadamee: "The Grunts' new-found courage is but fear. When we are victorious, all who serve the Prophets will be punished."