The Loving AI Companion (Halo 5.6) 18+

(Hello everyone and welcome back. This is going to be another chapter on the shorter end however I hope you enjoy.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a quiet day aboard the space station. Most of the members of Blue Team had gone out wondering around the station, for their own enjoyment. Both Kelly and Linda went out towards the training room to improve their skills in battle, Miranda and Jane decided to have a girls day out and went to hang out somewhere in the station, and Thelya wanted to watch some earth movies so Kat went with her for company, leaving Cortana and Y/N at the room.

Y/N was in the small little gym they had working out. He was wearing a pair of boxing shorts and had boxing tape wrapped around his hands and feet, leaving his chest bare. He was hoping in place on his toes while punching a three foot thick block of steel that was hanging from a chain. Each time he hit it, it sent a loud clang throughout the room. The steel block was carved in severely, showing Y/N had been at it for a while. With a final heavy right hook, Y/N broke the chain holding the block and sent it clanging onto the floor.

Y/N stood there for a moment, taking deep breaths. His mind had wandered while he was exercising...back to the corrupted Cortana. What she has managed to do in a short amount of time. How many people have to suffer due to her destruction across the universe.

So many things plagued his mind.

Y/N left the gym. Y/N walked the halls of his living space towards the living room and kitchen. He poured himself a glass of cold water and downed the whole glass. He leaned over the sink, breathing heavily.

Cortana: "Y/N?"

Y/N turned around and saw Cortana in her hard light state standing behind him, looking worried. She walked up to him and hugged him.

Cortana: "You worried about my corrupted half aren't you."

Y/N nodded.

Y/N L/N: "All this chaos. Everyone who suffers because of her. I just wish I had some way to stop her."

Y/N then leaned into her embrace. Cortana stepped away from him and looked up at him. She smiled and grabbed his hand.

Cortana: "While I cant take the worries away, I can help you forget them. Come with me."

(LEMON WARNING WHICH MOST OF YOU WOULD PROBABLY IGNORE!)

Cortana led Y/N by the hand to his room. She had him sit down on his bed and retreated back slightly before smirking before static appears around her body before stopping. Y/N instantly blushed as he was face to face with a naked Cortana.

Cortana: "Ready to forget your troubles."

Y/N nodded absently like an idiot, making Cortana chuckle. Cortana walked over to her lover, putting a heavy sway into her hips. Y/N stood up and quickly removed his clothes before sitting back down on the bed. Cortana got on her knees in between his legs where his dick was standing on end.

Cortana: "Let's get you warmed up before we get tot he main event."

Cortana slowly stroked his dick for a moment before taking the tip into her mouth. She slowly ran her tongue across it until she took the whole thing down her throat. Cortana gagged for a moment before she pulled away from Y/N, grasping.

Cortana: "The others were right. You sure are big."

Y/N L/N: "You mean they talk about this was everyone else!?"

Cortana once again smirked.

Cortana: "How could they not. You are someone every girl would like to be with. Now hush."

Cortana give her boy toy time to relax as she shoved her throat around his cock once more. Now adjusted to his cock, Cortana slowly began to bob her head.

After several minutes of sucking on his cock, Y/N was nearing his end. He grabbed the back of Cortana's head and forced her to take his entire length as he came down her throat. Cortana moaned as she tasted her man's seed shoot down her throat. When he was finished, Cortana popped his cock out of her mouth with a smile. She stroked and rubbed his cock against her face, giving it several kisses.

Cortana: "I love it when you're rough with me. Now, let's get to the good part."

Cortana gave his cock another lick before standing up. She pushed him down onto the bed and straddled his lap, rest his cock against her entrance.

Cortana: "Babe, you can be as rough as you want with me. Do what you want.~"

Y/N smirked before flipping both of them over.

Y/N L/N: "Oh I intend to.~"

He forced Cortana onto her back, and without giving her time to react, he shoved his cock into her dripping entrance. Cortana moaned at the sudden intrusion.

Y/N pounded into Cortana. The sound of skin slapping against one another and Cortana's moans filled the room.

Cortana: "Oh! Yes!~ Fuck me! Fuck me, hard!"

Y/N, being the ever loving boyfriend that he was, granted her request. He pounded into Cortana hard, fast, and deep. If anyone else was in the living quarters, they would have heard Cortana screaming in ecstasy. After almost ten minutes of passionate love making , Y/N was reaching his end again. Cortana could feel Y/N seize up and she knew he was close.

Cortana: "Inside! Come inside me! I need to feel it inside me!"

With a final thrust, Y/N cam inside Cortana, filling her up to the brim with his seed. Cortana herself came hard when she felt his seed pour inside her. The lovers collapsed onto the bed, Y/N fell on top of Cortana, his head nestled between her breasts, falling asleep almost instantly. The combined fatigue of working out and sex finally taking its toll on him. Cortana smiled and ran her hand through his hair. She used her magic to pull a blanket over the both of them and soon too fell asleep holding Y/N in her arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Once again I hope you enjoyed it. I know it was a short one but I had something I needed to do. But let's do a vote....Which Lemon do you want to see next.

Linda

or

Kelly

Obviously which ever one gets the most votes I will be writing it next.)