Regret (Halo 2)

After taken care of the Honour guards you start to walk past a hologram of Prophet of Regret chanting a sermon.

Cortana: "Wait, go back."

You turn back as you then put Cortana in the holo-projector, her avatar then appears.

Cortana: "That's what I thought he said. The Prophet of Regret is planning to activate Halo!"

Y/N L/N: "Are you sure?"

Cortana snaps her fingers, the hologram starts speaking in English.

Prophet of Regret (Hologram): "I shall light this holy ring, release its cleansing flame, and burn a path into the divine beyond!"

Cortana snaps her fingers again, and the hologram freezes.

Cortana: (smugly) "Pretty much."

Y/N L/N: "Commander, we've got a problem."

Commander Keyes (COM): "So I hear."

The view changes into In Amber Clad's bridge, where Keyes studies a hologram of the Index.

Commander Keyes: "But from what I understand, the Prophet will need an object, the Index, to activate the ring."

Commander Keyes changes the hologram to the Library.

Commander Keyes: "I've located a Library similar to the one you found on the first Halo. If the rings work the same way, the Index should be inside."

Sergeant Johnson (Video COM): "I'll bet the Covenant are thinkin' the exact same thing."

Commander Keyes: "Then, we'd better beat them to it, Sergeant. Grab Chief and extract your men, and meet me at the Library."

Sergeant Johnson (COM): "Yes, ma'am."

The view changes back to you and Cortana.

Commander Keyes (COM): "I'll secure the Index, Noble."

You proceed to take out Cortana from the holo-projector and put Cortana back in your armour.

Commander Keyes (COM): "You take out the Prophet. He's given us all the intel we need."

Testament

A swarm of Drones descend upon you. After defeating them, you proceed outside, where ruins are infested with Covenant forces.

Cortana: "You know, I think the Forerunners built these new structures around the old, to protect them, to honour them. Pure speculation, mind you. I'd need to make a thorough survey to be sure."

Through out the temple you've taken out the Covenant with a shot to the head by your guns and sliced by your energy weapon. You proceed to a large platform, just in time to see a Gondola being activated and speeds away.

Cortana: "I wish I had more time to decipher these inscriptions. The Forerunners revere this place, that much is clear. But was it a temple, or a university... I can't say."

With more gunfire coming from you, the Marines and the enemy with a lot more screams erupting from the fallen. You and your Marine companions clear the platform from head to toe now full with once alive Covenant forces to now dead ones.

Commander Keyes (COM): "Cortana, the Covenant are getting nosy. I don't want to give away my position, so I'm rerouting a few stragglers back to you. I apologize; these Pelicans are all the support you're gonna get."

Cortana: "Understood, ma'am."

Cortana: "A gondola's launching from the far towers. Big surprise, it's full of Covenant reinforcements."