Chapter Two: Bad News

"I can't believe you and Remus Lupin!"

"Merlin's beard Air, shout it a bit louder I think the entire school heard you." Sirius said sarcastically.

The two sat in the green house, Aries was picking chrysanthemums for her next potions class.

"And you didn't even tell me, I'm your sister."

"We haven't told anyone yet, and if I knew you were walking down the corridor I wouldn't have stepped out of the bathroom." Sirius said. "I haven't even told James or Pete yet, he's not ready to come out and I'm not sure if I want everyone to know yet." he looked down at his hands. "You're okay with this? With me being... you know."

Aries stopped picking the flowers and turned towards him. "Of course I am." she said, comfortingly. "Sirius, you're my brother. I love you no matter what. Plus Remus is a nice guy, you got lucky... him on the other hand kinda feel bad for him, he's stuck with you."

Sirius tutted. "Shut up, Air."

"Aries, I have been looking all over for you!" Dorcas said, running into the green house followed by Peter, he was holding a yellowing piece of parchment. "I can't find any clothes for tomorrow! Peter helped me find you, did you know they've got a map that can track people."

"A map that's supposed to be a secret." Sirius said, looking at Peter.

"She was in need. Plus I was already on my way here because I was trying to find you. Hi Aries."

Aries smiled and said hello.

"Why were you looking for me?"

Peter looked at Aries and Dorcas then back at Sirius. "It's the last day... for the spell."

"Oh! The spell! Air, this has been a nice chat." Sirius said, standing up. "We should do this more often. Oh and Dorcas, good luck on your date tomorrow, Marls told me she's really excited."

"She is?" Dorcas breathed out.

"Very, see you girls later." Sirius said, walking away with Peter.

"Don't scream, don't scream." Aries pleaded.

"She's excited to go on a date with me!" Dorcas squealed, jumping up and down.

"I'm going to kill Benjy." Aries sighed but laughed at Dorcas' excitement. "Come on, I'll help you pick an outfit."

☽☆☾

"Do I look okay?" Dorcas asked, standing in front of the mirror, she was wearing a pair of denim bell bottom jeans with a lilac long sleeve shirt, she had spent the majority of the night braiding her hair into a ponytail.

"Yes Cas, you look amazing." Aries reassured her. "Ben, tell her she looks nice."

"Cas, you look stunning." Benjy said, nodding.

"You have to say that, you're my friends."

"But we would never lie to you." Aries told her.

Benjy shook his head. "No we wouldn't."

"I don't think I can do this." Dorcas said, crouching forwards and holding her stomach. "My tummy hurts, I think I'm just going to cancel."

"No you don't, I did not ask her out for you, just for you to go 'nah' you're going on that date Cas, I will drag you down there myself." Benjy said.

Dorcas let out a groan. "I hate you, Benjy."

"You won't when you're calling her Marlene Meadowes-McKinnon."

Aries looked towards the clock. "Ooh, it's time." she stood up in front of Dorcas. "Just remember how long you've been crushing on her, and you don't want to ruin it now, do you?"

Dorcas shook her head.

"Exactly, now. Go have a good time and don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"You wouldn't do anything, Air."

"Shut up Ben."

Dorcas let out a deep breath. "Okay, I'm going."

Aries and Benjy smiled brightly as Dorcas walked out of the Hufflepuff common room.

"She's all grown up." Aries said, wiping a fake tear.

"She is... should we go get dinner?"

"Yeah, I'm starving."

☽☆☾

The two walked up to the Great hall, taking a seat at the Hufflepuff table. As she was about to eat Regulus and Sirius sat down in front of her.

"What's happened?" she asked, it was a rare occasion that both her brothers would talk to her at the same time.

"Mother sent a letter, she wants us home for Easter." Regulus said, holding a letter.

"We never go home at Easter, why do we have to go?"

Sirius shrugged but his face looked concerned. "The letter...It's the same as the one Narcissa got a few years back. They sent her home one Christmas and then she got engaged to Malfoy."

"What are you saying?" Aries asked, but she could already tell what Sirius was about to say.

"I think one of us is to be engaged." he said, her brothers gave her a sincere look.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"We think it's your engagement."

___________________

Chapter two!!!

So I was supposed to make this around 15 chapters but I think it's gonna be a little bit more than that 😬😬 I've had so many new ideas over the past weeks and I've been trying to write in between stuff irl and I'm getting there slowly.

Hope you enjoyed

Please comment and vote 🌟

♈️