Chapter Forty: The Order Of The Phoenix

The air smelt sweet, a light breeze brushed past her, the auburn sky looked like a painting, as the birds above played a song in harmony

The air smelt sweet, a light breeze brushed past her, the auburn sky looked like a painting, as the birds above played a song in harmony. She brushed her hair from her face as someone sat down next to her, they hadn't aged a day.

"Where've you been?"

"I've been here the whole time, Star." he smiled softly.

She leant her head against his shoulder. "I miss you."

He kissed her temple.

The birds began to crow as a roar of thunder hit the sky which twisted into a black darkness.

"What's happening?" she asked, but when she looked beside her he was gone. "Peter? Pete?" She spun around, by the trees she saw his silhouette with his back to her. "What are you doing?"

As she walked towards him she noticed his wand was pointed at his forearm. "Pete? Peter, what did you do?"

He looked up, his eyes glossy. "I'm sorry," he whispered.

She stared down, the dark mark on his arm visible. Shaking her head she backed away. "No, no."

"I'm sorry, Star."

☽☆☾

Aries jolted awake, her chest heavy as she sat up.

Leo turned over and stroked her arm. "You okay?" he asked, sleepily.

"Yeah, just a bad dream." she shook her head, she swung her legs over the side of the bed. "I'm gonna get a glass of water."

He murmured okay, and she got up, heading down to the kitchen.

She grabbed a cup and ran it under the tap. She had been having the same dream ever since her visit.

She rubbed her eyes, looking at her reflection in the window. Aries took a large deep breath before downing the water.

She went back to bed hoping the bad dream wouldn't come back.

☽☆☾

"So, your brother just turns up out of the blue and tells you that your ex boyfriend killed everyone you know? And not only that but he's not actually been dead this whole time, he's actually alive?" Angelika asked. The two were sitting in the living room and Aries was telling her about what had happened a few nights ago.

Aries nodded, her knees to her chest while hugging her mug. "Yeah,"

"Not being funny Aries, but Peter didn't seem like the type to... you know murder people."

"I know."

"So you don't believe them?"

"I don't believe Sirius. But Remus... I don't think Remus would lie to me." she said, staring at the tea, she hadn't even touched it.