Chapter Nineteen: Angelika & Simon

PART TWO

PART TWO

Aries and Peter spent as much time as they could together before she was off for University, and at long last the morning had arrived.

"Nervous?" Peter asked, he laid on the bed as he watched her pace the room.

"What makes you think that?"

"Just because you've been pacing the room for an hour, your bags have been packed for two weeks but you keep checking you've got everything, and your stomach is rumbling- have you eaten yet?"

Aries shook her head. "I tried to eat breakfast but I couldn't."

He held out his arms. "Come here."

She stopped and stepped over to the bed, he budged up so she could climb in next to him, she let her head fall onto his shoulder as he kissed her temple.

"You're going to be fine. There isn't anything you can't do, you're going to do an amazing job."

She smiled softly before kissing him. "Are you sure I can't take you with me?"

"I wish I could."

Aries pulled away and looked at his face, he furrowed his brows.

"What you doing?"

"I'm memorising your face. So I won't forget it." she brushed aside his hair, and traced her thumb across his cheek, she made sure to look at every freckle, every faint line and then looked into his eyes. "You will visit me, won't you?"

"Of course I will, you're acting like I'm gonna die." he said, shaking his head.

"You better not, cause I'll be fuming." Aries stifled a laugh, she looked towards the clock.

"Almost time?"

She nodded, getting off the bed.

"I can't believe my girlfriend is a Uni student." Peter smiled as he followed her down to the kitchen.

"There she is! The newest student." Fleamont said as the two walked in.

Everyone was sitting there to say goodbye, Benjy and Dorcas ran towards her and pulled her in a tight hug.

"Now you know how to use the phone, right?"

"Yes, Ben."

"And you know that you can call us at any time, even if it's three in the morning."

"Yes, Cas."

"Oh, I'm going to miss you!" Dorcas said, giving her another hug, Aries hugged her back.

"You got the flat sorted as well?" James asked, he had the same look as his mother. "Not gonna be out on the streets are you?"

Aries nodded. "Got it sorted, there was a spare room with two other students a year above me, Peter helped me get that one."