Chapter Thirty Six: Seven Years Later

PART THREE

PART THREE

Seven years had passed since that Halloween night.

In those years Aries had left the wizarding world behind her, seeing as her brother was a notorious mass murderer she didn't feel like she belonged. She had tucked away her wand and left it under her bed. She wouldn't need it anymore.

She didn't speak to anyone in the wizarding world anymore, she would only send presents for Nymphadora and cards to Andromeda but nothing else.

She hadn't sent a letter to Remus since 1983, writing to him hurt too much there were too many memories that she didn't want to bring up, she was sure he felt the same.

Angelika was still a big part of her life, after finishing university the two moved down to Brighton, Simon was supposed to go with them but he had finished his degree and decided to travel the world, making a pit stop in Canada after meeting his boyfriend, Mason, and they decided to settle down together.

Angelika had become a primary school teacher in 1984, soon after Aries joined her in the staff. She would have much preferred going to primary school rather than the "lessons" her mother taught her, speaking of Walburga.

She had passed away in 1985, probably proud of her eldest son for betraying the "blood traitors" he was friends with. Aries didn't go to her funeral, she didn't want to be associated with the Noble house of Black.

Saying that she hadn't changed her surname, it was still Black, and she hated it. She made sure the students called her Miss B instead.

She loved her job, she loved teaching the students. She often wondered if she ever went back she could teach at Hogwarts, so long as it wasn't astronomy.

"So how was Paul yesterday?" Angelika asked, taking a seat next to Aries.

She rolled her eyes. For months Angelika had been trying to get Aries to go on a date with people and she had finally caved to get her off her back.

"Considering the fact he was horrible to the waitress I don't think we'll be going on another date."

"Ugh, Air, you are so picky."

"I wouldn't call it picky-"

"You wouldn't go out with Darin because he kept imitating a dalek-"

"It was really annoying, he kept saying exterminate, like I just want to eat."

"And then you turned down Robbie because of his personality-"

"He told me to smile, so I told him to fuck off."

"And then you turned down Earl because his name is Earl."

"Who calls their child Earl?"

"You are unbelievable."