Chapter Six: Toujours pur

"When I tell you their faces were this far- this far apart!" Benjy said, using his fingers as a reference

"When I tell you their faces were this far- this far apart!" Benjy said, using his fingers as a reference. "Literally inches."

Aries rolled her eyes looking out the window of the Hogwarts express, she was sitting in a compartment with Benjy, Dorcas and Marlene and he was telling them how he caught Aries and Peter.

"Nothing even happened."

"Nothing happened? Air you were about to have a snog." Dorcas said.

Aries wrinkled her nose in disgust. "That's such a gross word."

"You two would make such a cute couple." Marlene wiggled her eyebrows.

"No, he's Sirius' best friend, I doubt he even likes me."

"Come off it, he was about to kiss you too." Benjy said, crossing his arms.

"He's my brother's best mate-"

"So?" Marlene asked. "I'm dating my best friend's little sister's best friend."

"That is not the same thing."

"Yes it is."

"Come on, you never know unless you try." Dorcas said, nudging her leg.

"No."

Benjy stood up. "Okay, I'm a matchmaker, I'll just ask him for you-"

"No, don't." Aries said quickly. "Why can't we just leave it."

"Because you obviously like him and you're going to do nothing about it, just let Benjamin help you." Marlene said.

"Benjamin? Marlene, my name is Benedict."

"Benedict? Where the hell did you get the J from?"

Aries snorted. "He used to tell us that the J stood for genius."

"You know what Aries, you know I used to struggle with spelling when I was younger. And now, I'm going to tell Peter you like him." he said, running out of the compartment.

"Benjy!" Aries shouted chasing after him down the corridor.

"You can't catch me! And I'm going to tell him!" Benjy teased as he opened the door to the other carriage.

"I swear to Merlin I am going to kill you!"

Benjy laughed as he continued running, he then stopped at a compartment and pulled the door open.

"Hello! Aries has something she'd like to say, okay. Goodbye!" Benjy pushed her in front of the door, she watched in desperation as he walked away.

She looked into the compartment, Sirius, Remus and James had their eyes on her but Peter seemed too concentrated on his comic that he didn't look up even once she spoke.