Chapter Thirteen: Three Little Words

"I have a dilemma!" Dorcas said, running into the great hall taking a seat opposite Aries

"If it's about outfits for your dates with Marlene, please take this up with James, I am busy." Aries said she was concentrating on a game of Wizards chess she was playing with Peter, it was their fourth game that day and she was determined to win at least once in her life.

"You're not doing anything- anyway no I need help because  I can't decide weather to go to Cancun or Rome for the holidays with Marls."

"Again, this is James' forte, Knight to E5."

"Aries!" Dorcas whined.

"Ooh, bad luck." Peter said as his knight took out another pawn.

"Dorcas! I don't know what you want me to do, Italy has nice architecture."

Dorcas tutted. "You would say that, you've probably drawn all the buildings there."

Aries gasped insulted. "I've only been there once- I've drawn buildings in France a lot. Also you're the one asking me for help."

"Fine, Pete, Rome or Cancun?"

"They are very far away from each other."

"I'm not asking how far away they are, I'm asking which one?"

"I've never been to either-"

"Oh my gosh, Pettigrew just answer the question."

"Fine Cancun."

"Why did you both choose different answers! I still don't know."

"Why don't you just ask Marlene?" Aries asked. "Pawn to C4."

"Because then she'll know what I'm planning."

"Knight to C4."

"Considering the fact you don't know what country to go to, I don't think you're doing much planning right now."

"Air, your words are going through one ear and out the other."

"Again, you asked me for help."

"Marlene!" Peter shouted over to the Gryffindor table. "Rome or Cancun?"

Marlene looked towards them. "Umm... Rome."

Peter turned back and smiled at Dorcas. "Sorted, you're going to Rome."  

"Wow. That was really easy." she said, standing up and nodding. "I will come to you when I have more dilemmas, no one else is good at it. Thanks Pete."

"Anytime." 

"You should become more decisive." Aries said, watching as Dorcas left them.

"I'm deciding not to talk to you, goodbye!"