Chapter Thirty Eight: Family

After that eventful morning Aries spent a lot of her time with Leo and Daisy

After that eventful morning Aries spent a lot of her time with Leo and Daisy. She told them all about Hogwarts and mentioned Diagon Alley, which Daisy was very excited to visit.

She had also grown a lot closer to Leo over the years, the two were head over heels for one another,  she spent almost every night at his house.

"You should move in." he told her one morning, Aries had woken up extra early because she had to go back to her house before work.

"You what?" she said, putting her shirt on.

Leo sat up against the headboard. "You've been here practically everyday for the past three years, and Dais loves you, plus if you do move in you won't have to wake up at stupid times to go all the way home before work."

Aries smiled as she walked over to him. "I would love to." she planted a kiss on his lips, she then curled her lips into a grin. "Not it, telling Angelika."

"Fuck." he muttered.

Aries laughed as she grabbed her coat. "It was your idea, love you."

"Yeah, well you're lucky I love you too." he said, getting up and wrapping her in a hug. "Have a good day at work."

"You too."

"Ooh yeah, I'm getting off early today." he said, kissing her forehead.

"Lucky, I'll pick Daisy up later and then I'll start packing."

"I can't wait to have a long chat with Angelika." Leo groaned.

"She'll be fine."

"I'm pretty sure she hates me."

"She hates everyone."

"She doesn't hate you."

"That's because I'm special."

Leo nodded sarcastically. "Of course you are."

☽☆☾

After the school day was over Aries made her way to Daisy's class to pick her up.

"Ready?" she asked.

Daisy slumped her bag over her shoulders. "Yeah, coming."

They walked towards the car park, Daisy seemed to be lost in her thoughts.

"Did you have a good day?"

"Uh-huh." she nodded, getting into the back seat of the car.

Aries frowned a little, usually after class Daisy told her everything that had happened that day but today was different. Maybe Leo had mentioned to her about Aries moving in and she wasn't happy with it.

"You're very quiet today." Aries said, as they got onto the main road.

Daisy looked out of the window preoccupied, they spent the rest of the journey in silence even when her favourite song played she didn't look up.