Chapter Nine: The Final Chapter

Three days earlier

Three days earlier...

"We need a way to lure Voldemort somewhere, we need him to think he's won and then we attack." Sirius said, hurriedly.

"And how do you expect to lure him somewhere?" Marlene asked. "It's not like we can tell him to go where Lily and James are-"

"Yes we can." Aries spoke up.

They all turned to her.

"Someone could let slip that I'm the secret keeper. We'd get Harry out beforehand, he'd be safe, and then when Voldemort turns up we'll all be there to attack him-"

Sirius shook his head. "Aries, that's too dangerous-"

"No it's not, I can't give them any information if they torture me. That's the way the Fidelius charm is designed. The most they can do is hold me hostage." she said, cutting off her brother. "In that time Peter will know that they've got me and he'll warn you. Then I'll fend them off for a bit and then at the last second I'll tell them, make it seem like they've won, but they haven't."

Sirius shook his head.

"Sirius. Please, this is the only plan we've got. You can't protect me from everything, I'm not a child, this isn't our parents this is real life. I have to do this." Aries told him.

He looked at Peter. "You think this is the best idea?"

Peter nodded, standing next to Aries. "Yeah. And I'll be there the entire time. Nothing will happen to her."

Sirius sighed in defeat. "You really are my sister."

"And you're a very over protective brother." she replied.

He turned and looked at Dumbledore. "We've got a plan."

☽☆☾

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry-" Aries said, running towards Peter and cupping his cheek. "I didn't know they would do that- I tried- I tried to wait longer-"

"It's okay-" he breathed. "You did good, they'll be waiting for him, Star."

She knelt down to his level. "Do you think you can stand?"

"Yeah," he winced, trying his best, Aries helped him, allowing him to put his weight on her.

"Come on, we just need to get out of here," she said, walking out through the door.

Peter breathed heavily as they stumbled through the hallways as Aries was trying to find the door she had seen previously.

"I'm sorry, I saw it earlier, I thought it was here." she said as they reached another dead end.

"I need a moment." Peter puffed, he leant back on the wall. "I'm sorry I just need a second."

"It's fine." Aries nodded, but it wasn't fine, they were both wandless, lost in the middle of a death eater lair with no way to figure out how to get out. She checked the hallway while he rested to make sure no one would find them.