Twenty Three: Star Wars

ARIES! I KNOW YOU SAID HOW WE SHOULDN'T SEND LETTERS TO YOU THROUGH OWL POST!!! BUT I HAD TO I'M SORRY, LITERALLY TRYING NOT TO TURN THIS INTO A HOWLER! LILY IS PREGNANT! I'M GONNA BE A DAD! I WANTED TO TELL YOU BEFORE SIRIUS DID! ALSO YOU'RE GONN...

ARIES!
I KNOW YOU SAID HOW WE SHOULDN'T SEND LETTERS TO YOU THROUGH OWL POST!!! BUT I HAD TO I'M SORRY, LITERALLY TRYING NOT TO TURN THIS INTO A HOWLER! LILY IS PREGNANT! I'M GONNA BE A DAD! I WANTED TO TELL YOU BEFORE SIRIUS DID! ALSO YOU'RE GONNA HAVE TO FIGHT MARLENE FOR THE AUNTIE ROLE- I DID SAY YOU BOTH COULD BUT SHE GOT MAD AT ME, ALSO ARE YOU COMING FOR CHRISTMAS- STIUPID QUESTION OF COURSE YOU ARE, OKAY I'M GONNA GO BYE!
IT'S JAMES BY THE WAY

☽☆☾

ARIES!

Did James tell you? I bet he did, bastard- i'm gonna be an uncle if you didn't know- i can hear him scribbling now god dammit- Peter told us not to owl but- shit he's finished, okay love you bye!
SB

Ps. marls is ready to fight, i can help if you want.

☽☆☾

Aries,
I will end you.

Hugs and kisses, love Marlene xxx

☽☆☾

"Pick a name out of the bag." Simon said, he held a bag filled with scraps of paper in front of Aries and Angelika.

"What's this for?" Aries asked.

"I like to do secret santa. Last year was really funny, we got other people in the flat to do it, this year I even managed to get Mrs Springet, hope she didn't get me because I don't want a stale christmas pudding... again." Simon said, Angelika reached in and took a piece.

"Wait, let me try again-" she tried reaching for another paper.

"No, you only get one go." Simon told her taking the bag away from her reach. "Aries, your turn."

Aries took a piece of paper, Leo.

"Right so, you've got a budget of ten quid or less if you're stingy and you get them a present and on the 20th we'll give them out seeing as we're all going home for christmas."

"Easy enough." Aries nodded.

Except it wasn't, she had no idea what she was supposed to get him.

☽☆☾

"Chocolate milkshake again?" Aries asked as Leo walked into the diner, he always came in at the same time, two fifteen.  

"Please. My course is stressing me out." Leo said, sitting down. "And It's too far a walk from my drum kit."

"I never asked, what are you studying?"

"The science of medicine and how to help people get better."