Chapter Forty Three: Rescue Mission

"I think you're ready

"I think you're ready." Chloe said, picking her wand from the ground.

"Really?"

"Well considering the fact you have disarmed me six times in the past ten minutes and blocked my defensive spells, I reckon you can come out with us to get Harry later."

The order had been planning to pick him for a while now, a few days prior he had been attacked by dementors and done underaged magic. Sirius had been panicked the entire time, shouting about how they should have gotten him already, but the Order was waiting for the right time.

"We'll be leaving at about seven, be ready." Chloe said, stuffing her wand in her robes.

"Where are you off to?"

"I've still got a day job at the ministry. And with all the Order business I've got to keep on track of everything, minister still doesn't believe You-Know-Who is back,"

"Idiot." Aries muttered. "But at least you don't have to clean this house."

"I know." Chloe grinned, they left the ballroom which had been made into a makeshift training room, Chloe left as Aries went to find Leo.

She found him in deep conversation with Sirius.

"So Quidditch has four balls? And you're all on broomsticks... the entire game?"

"Yup, and there's ones that are there for you to attack players, and your teammates have to beat them away from you."

Leo widened his eyes. "Is it not dangerous?"

"Oh yeah. One time I got a bludger right in my ribs, swear it took about three weeks to recover."

Leo winced.

"Not as bad as James though, I remember he got one to the head and fell about thirty feet. He couldn't even remember that we had won." He grinned at the memory.

"That sounds terrible... Do you think I'd be able to ride a broomstick?"

Sirius shrugged. "I don't see why not... I reckon my broomstick is still upstairs. Do you wanna try?"

"Yeah!"

Aries laughed. "You just heard all of that and you still want to try?"

"Of course, I'm a doctor. If anything happens I'll just heal myself."

"Sure," she shook her head, as the two high fived and headed out of the kitchen, her eyes landed on Remus who was sitting reading a copy of the Daily Prophet.

"Someones gonna end up hurt."

"Definitely." Aries agreed. "I would stop them but..."

"They wouldn't listen."

"Children." they both muttered.

☽☆☾

"Right, so we're all in order." Moody said, pacing the kitchen looking around. "Where is Maxwells?"